• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aegis

Should Aegis come back?

• Total voters

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
Ok I really need an opinion from everyone. Aegis was a 7.6 real map with low rates. A little after it started to be hosted it went down. Reason being is because the owner thought that there weren't enough people that would join a low rate 7.6.

Do you think the server should go back up or would you not play even if it was?

If your not capable of a response and your just going to come in here with your bull sh*t noob comments then just leave the thread because I am not in the mood. <_<

No, in my opinion.

There is not many people playing 7.6 servers, and there is already classictibia.com and all these servers.

Wow you guys really are crushing my dreams. :(

Just so you guys no the reason for this topic is that the owner told me if I could get people to play he would bring the server back.

Aegis could come back but as Cloow said there are not many people playing it anymore.
I would have played it if there was new area, quests and events, cause when you have played tibia for so long you get tired of the same old questes, same old hunting spawns etc...
I think thats the reason why people don't play 7.6 real map so much anymore =)

Good Luck!
-RunarM

Last edited:
There were a few people that wanted to play but then the owner went missing and the server died but I really liked it so I'm trying to bring it back. ^.^

Guess I'll just have to wait :( for him to start hosting his next server.

Srry to disappoint you , but imho , rl maps are boring even nowadays where you have all the possible quests and places .. only good thing back in 7.6 was pvp ...

Back