• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aenearth Countries

What nationality would you chose?

• American

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Brazilian

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Canadian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eskimo (Antartic)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Indian

• Lybian

• Peruvian

• Russian

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • South African

• Swedish - Polish

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Australian - a.k.a. "Oceanic" (Rooker)

• None. I'll recommend you to create my country

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Godely

Reaction score
aenearth.jpg

Hey there. For those who don't know what is Aenearth, take a look here.

Now that you know, it's easy to talk. Now I'm going to show you the countries that are going to be part of Aenearth. Besides Russia (That hasn't been made yet), all of them are done or almost done. Also, keep in mind that each color represents a different country, except for Sweden and Poland - as Europe is too small, we're going to compact those two countries in one. The north part of the country - when I say country, it's the same thing as a city in Tibia - will be Sweden, therefore the south part will be Poland. But don't worry, folks, if you selected Swedish on your account page, the NPCs will speak this language to you. If you selected Polish, they will speak Polish. However, if you're a foreign explorer trying to know the city, they'll try to speak English, but you know, some of them will have those... creepy accent - and this same idea is used to almost all other countries, except for Russia (that uses another alphabet) and Lybia; they will be polyglot, that is, they will speak your language.

I write a lot, right? Ok, here is the photo of the selected countries - they are not shaped as this: the photo only represents their names.

worldmapj.png

And you? If you play on Aenearth, and had to chose between one of these countries, what nationality would you chose?

Haha it's Portuguese, but the country is too small to be created in the map. If you want to speak Portuguese, you surely should go to Brazil.

Back