• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aenor Project

Devine

Aenor *****
Reaction score
Aenor Project
Feel free to discuss the server, but try to stay on topic. Applications are the main priority of this thread.

Hey, I am making an OT, I have a content team, who is full of great ideas, and mappers. I currently just need programmers, and I would appreciate all help possible.

We are still in need of some programmers, for LUA especially, and Maybe C++ if we can get one (or two).

For updates, and other Aenorish things we have a forum at:

FORUM

I really hope to see you guys all sign up on the forums, and give us a look every once in awhile. If you know anyone who knows Lua, or C++ please direct them to me, and try to convince them to sign up as staff for Aenor.

Basic Information:

* RPG Server
* Low EXP Rate
* Custom Map

Departments: (underlined jobs are filled)

1. Content Team:

* Story Writer (0)
* Idea Person (0)
* Mapper (0)
* T Mapper (?)

2. Development Team:

* C++ Scripter (1-2)
* Lua Scripter (1-2)
* Web Developer (1)
* Image Developer (1)
* Hoster (0)

Current Team: (underlined is the captain of that group)

Administration:

* Myself (Chief Executive Officer)
* Beven (Content Team Admin)

Content Team:

* Beven (Content Team Admin)
* Nothing [(Story Writer) pending] (T Mapper)
* SoH [(Story Writer) pending] (Idea Person)

Development Team:

* Nothing (Spells)
* SoH (Spell)

---------------------------
Just a few cool tidbits:

* 7 Races
* 2 Promotions per Vocation (Did I mention there's a 5th vocation you can earn?)
* Custom Addon Quests different per race. (You see a sharp knife. It is perfect for skinning a human.)
* Promotions, are no longer going to be so simple as 'Hi.' 'Promotion.' 'Bye.' We will have players do quests and a storyline working up to their promotion so that each character is just that much more different.

Hope to see some great applicants, and if you don't necessarily get on the team, we hope to see you in our forums every once in awhile looking for an update and playing the server when it is released.

-Michael/Devine

Thank You.
-Devine/Michael [[email protected]]

Last edited:
Back