• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team AEsoft is recruiting Mappers and Scripters!

Need these two positions
Mappers: We are looking for ONLY good and active and dedicated mappers. Yes, we know, we have a few mappers already, but the bigger it is, the more gets completed and with the combination of many creative minds, always comes a good outcome. You will need to show some of your work. Not to mention only 2 [semi 3] are really only active right now because everyone else is busy.

Scripters: Currently we only have one scripter, so we are looking for more. You have to be an experienced scripter and of course be able to make a script upon our request (no we wont ask you to make the most amazing crazy godly script ever). We need NPC's, Quests, Monsters, Spells, and General scripters. You will need to show an example of your skill.

I would apply for mapping parts for the "Good" people (the players who choose to do the noble quest on rook etc) :D

But I are busy, but madi. If you want you can ask me to map something maybe.

I doubt you will but i r just wanz try lend hand :)

Mythica/Saga will do good :)

obviouslly im better then you cavitt, your always asking me on msn to help you harhahrhahar jk

Last edited:
good luck with this, havent seen a successful OT with a custom style of play yet but this seems like a serious project :)

still need mappers?

still need any mappers?

Name: Kenneth
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Position: mapper
Example: e-mail me and ill send you sum pics of my work.
Why should we let you?: im active and i can map a good bit in a short amount of time.

Back