• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Affilation with OTPulse.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athen

Reaction score
Hiya.

I'm Athen, the head administrator on an open-tibia forum called OTPulse. Recently we have been in search of a few affiliations since we have a new affiliation bar at the top, yet only our button is on it >_>. Hopefully we can affiliate with OTLand, this would benefit many members aswell. We run on vBulletin, with a few tweaks with modifications and other things, we are currently saving for a brand new skin.

Would you be interested?

Check us out at www.otpulse.com, also if we affiliate I would be in need of a 88x31 logo that says OTServLand. I will be able to put in the link for you.

Oh, I also private messaged Kiper.

Thanks,
Athen

As Athen said, Please leave it to the Administrators.

EDIT: I have deleted arround 5 posts down. Mostly because ZoOorO decided something before consulting with the Administrators.

Alright, hopefully I can contact the administrators soon.

It's your opinion, I still stay leave it to the admins.

Is this a forum called OTPulse or is it a forum for the WhatPulse team called Open Tibia Pulse?

talaturen/kiper is going to answer as soon as they can!

If I'd get asked I wouldn't be agree, but it's In Talaturen's and Kiper's hand.

Hello Athen, I'm not going to decide this alone so don't take this reply as a yes/no, but I don't think OTLand is in need of any affiliations, we're growing with approx 20 new members / day which is ok, and it seems like your community has exited for a few months already with only 103 members, so I'd say no, it won't help us, perhaps I'll change my mind later if your community will grow faster, but I'll let Kiper & Kornholijo say what they think about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back