• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Again about Arabic board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry, but LATE said:
"There is not any arabic speaking mod and they said that they will not hire someone just for that purpose so this thread, result = no. someone said it "

And there was another problem, small amount of Arabic users.

German board:
Bogart, Peroxide (does anyone speak Deutsch?)

2 topics in this year, 8 in 2011.

Norwegian board:
Bogard, Peroxide (does anyone speak Norwegian?)

3 topics in this year, 7 in 2011.

Dutch board:
Bogard, Peroxide (does anyone speak Dutch?)

13 topics in this year, 12 in 2011.

So what's the real problem with creating Arabian Board if you're still have boards like this up, up?

Because there is not an arabic speakin mod to moderate it.ffs how many times.
They will not go out the way just for a mod for this board. However a mod that joins tgat happens to speak arabic will mean this board can be made.

- - - Updated - - -

End of.

Those mods can speak those languages.

For your information Ghost, Peroxide cannot speak any of those languages, and I'm pretty sure bogart can't either.

I'm all for an arabic board, however they should just be unmoderated, let them speak whatever they want, just don't let their threads from any of the language boards show up in New Posts, or gain them post count.

For your information Ghost, Peroxide cannot speak any of those languages, and I'm pretty sure bogart can't either.

I'm all for an arabic board, however they should just be unmoderated, let them speak whatever they want, just don't let their threads from any of the language boards show up in New Posts, or gain them post count.
Why not just send them off somewhere else then?

The only reason it says my name on the "Native Chatboards" as a moderator is because im on a moderator over the entire Community Chatboards section, as is Bogart, that means we can moderate what we can, this for us is only Chit Chat/Tibia/Multimedia/Computers/Games/Sports and then there's Native Chatboards which I can't moderate any of them since I don't speak any of the languages listed for those boards, Bogart can speak Spanish and thus he can moderate the Spanish native chatboard but not the other native chatboards.

AFAIK It's the Global moderators that are more likely to moderate those boards, I know that Samme moderates Polish. But they aren't listed as moderators on the boards because they aren't Board moderators.

Oh i swear bogart could speak deutch... Lul i just assumed pero could ^^
n thing is i can see the arabic board becomming a "muslim board" (meaning that other arabic knowing members are not welcome there) if no moderation.

No offence just seems like alot of the muslim community here are extremely quick to jump to the "defensive" over every comment relating to their religeon. And i feel they will segregate this board IF no moderation.

Ok, we talked about languages and moderators so now, what about activity of this boards?

Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish boards are helpful, because there are a lot of members who speak these languages.

I think German and Norwegian are dead and Dutch semi-dead.

@Down
There isn't any real problem about creating these, and I want to know and other people (mainly from Arabia) why don't you want this board. Is Otland a racist forum for everybody but no for ppl from Arabia?

Last edited:
Dutch semi-dead.
I'm gonna use this thread for a second, hope you don't mind.

The dutch board is completely dead, if there gets posted all you get is flamed and insults all over you.
A few weeks ago this dude tried to make a team, all he got was insults(some deserved some not)
Overall the dutch board is dead and useless D:

i can see the arabic board becomming a "muslim board"

Maybe the other's but I love everyone <333

And even though I am Egyptian, I don't want an Arabic board as it's useless.

I'm an Egyptian, and i don't actually need an Arabic board.

arabic is not just one countery
its 22 counteries
and there is some swedish here that can speak arabic
because they are arabic ppl to
and there is alot of arabian members
the problem is how they gonna act in this board

it doesn't matter if 1 person or 1000 people speak Arabic, we don't have a moderator that does, and Talaturen won't get a mod just for that board, so until a person that speaks Arabic gets promoted then this will simply never happen, simple as that

I dont care if it 3 year old i only wondering if tala said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back