• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell Air e Burst Spells - Peerfeect

Status
Not open for further replies.
This script was developed by Nord and is an VIP script for OTServ Networks. Beon ripped it. (Thanks eletross for the report)

Original link at OTServ Networks:(Only VIP members can access)
OTServ Networks

Another ripped VIP script: http://otland.net/f81/hp-buffer-56518/index3.html#post574845

I am an official scripter from OTServ Networks. If the moderators need additional information, can contact me by [email protected].

Please, this is a VIP code, exclusive of OTServ Networks, I request the removal of the content as soon as possible.

Proofs:
imagem2s.png

imagem3x.png

why should they take it down?

VIP script has been released??? NO WAY IMPOSSIBLE!

i dont think anyone here needs to be reminded, that OTServers are cough a rip off... so you might have "developed" a new way of putting it together but you hardly have copyright...

the only thing is he shouldnt get REP... Lol

This script was developed by Nord and is an VIP script for OTServ Networks. Beon ripped it. (Thanks eletross for the report)

Original link at OTServ Networks:(Only VIP members can access)
OTServ Networks

Another ripped VIP script: http://otland.net/f81/hp-buffer-56518/index3.html#post574845

I am an official scripter from OTServ Networks. If the moderators need additional information, can contact me by [email protected].

Please, this is a VIP code, exclusive of OTServ Networks, I request the removal of the content as soon as possible.

Proofs:
Well, nice code and I'm glad we found who it was stolen from

Spell~

by nord

OTLand.Neet ~

This time I decided to bring something different, there is no system to do this or that, those are 1 spells that everyone would want.

a spell that I created is one that pushes the air (wind wave)

Photos:
exevomasair.png

Extreme Failure

why?? do you want to donate on the br forums to even be able to glance at them?

i say let him stay, and release everything...

just dont say HEY HERES MY SCRIPT REP ME PLEASE!

You just like any script that makes Heltera seem better <_<. Does it matter if their BR? Apparently their a lot better at coding then you. They make those codes for that forum, if they wanted it for OTLand they'd release if here. You honestly have no respect for the coders, but I understand that since you just download everything for your server ^_^

why should they take it down?

VIP script has been released??? NO WAY IMPOSSIBLE!

i dont think anyone here needs to be reminded, that OTServers are cough a rip off... so you might have "developed" a new way of putting it together but you hardly have copyright...

the only thing is he shouldnt get REP... Lol

Considering this script is not property of Beon or even made by him, and he just attemped to rip it off from somewhere where you need to pay to obtain it, then yes, it is fair enough to request it's removal.

It's the same as if someone here with access to the "donation subforum" started getting others's scripts and releasing them somewhere else (or even here itself) taking all credits for them or not mentioning anything at all about the real authors.

It is not about copyright or legal issues, it is about ethics.

I have had nothing against Beon before, but after doing something so lame, I voteban +1 on him, for what is worth.

And:

@Chojrak

actually this part of
Code:
_G["callback"..n] = onTargetCreature
my cousin who did ...

LOL, hahah what an expected response. Beon, you could've at least Googled about it to prevent such humiliation on you.

This script was ripped from otnet
nord is real author and this copy ots not authorized!

Anyone got this working for TFS .4?
Cause I get the effect and no errors, but the spell is not moving the creatures.

_G["callback"..n] = onTargetCreature

onTargetCreature is the function needed for onTargetTile events.

the "_G["callback"..n]" is a way to manipulate a functions name, So the "..n" is just for adding a number after the function.

The problem is that you only can use 1 function for each onTargetTile and combat.

I've been trying to figure this out before ^^ Thx, Cause this solves alot of my problems ;D

I don't get the concept of this spell or it doesn't work for 0.3.6. I use the spell but it does no damage or move anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back