• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Airsoft/BB guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nielu

Reaction score
Do you ilke airsoft/bb guns (or whatever you call it :p)??

yes lol. I own a fully auto pellet uzi.. very nice and stings

I've never... do you say "played" paintball? Whatever, I think I would like it tho :D

I love airsoft... we play it around our church all the time. However we always get yelled at for all the little plastic bbs laying around :)

Well, sometimes, i just want to shot something ;)
So, yea, a bit...

lol soft air guns are damn funny to shoot at ur friends

I really want to buy a CO2 BB gun, but I really don't live in an area where I could use it very much. My friend has 2 airsoft guns and its awesome playing with them.

I used to play "war" with my best friend when i was 12 years.. we used bb guns.. but we stoped after my best friend hitte me on the head..

My firend use to have the gun out of terminator in BB Gun .. i managed to shoot by sister in the ass with it :)

She wnet in crying .. I got grounded :(

i lovvvvve airsoft guns, i own 3 pistols, 2 machine guns and im gonna buy a super rifle, thats gonna annoy tha shiiiiit outta my neighbors :p

HAHA , my friend brung a BB gun into school yesterday we stole it and then he got cauhgt with it and got it took offhim and he got put in isolation ( like detention but furign school and you do your work in a room on yourself)

When I was younger I did, I use to destroy birds with them..for like 2 summers we had very little birds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back