• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Airsoft Question & Airgun

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
What are your views on this:

HAMMERLI AIR MAGNUM XT KIT .22 [cats2464] - �365.00 : Air Rifles & Accessories, - Buy online at cheap rates from Drapers Air Guns

cats2464.jpg

Caliber: 4,5 mm (.177) pellet 5.5mm(.22) pellet
Power Source: 88 g CO2 capsule
Magazine Capacity: 8 round(s)
Energy: max power
Overall Length: 1040 mm
Barrel Length: 600 mm
Weight: 2600 g
Trigger: adjustable trigger
Type: CO2

Also looking to buy this in conjunction with the rifle

HECKLER AND KOCH MP5K-PDW .177 CO2 BB [cats010242] - �229.95 : Air Rifles & Accessories, - Buy online at cheap rates from Drapers Air Guns
010242.jpg

Price: £229.95 GBP
Caliber: .177 Steel BB
Type: CO2

I have the funds - my mate's uncle has 22acres of land in which we can go hunting on.
The MP5k is just an extra, since it looks sick and i will probably join a club with this.
But i want to know what you think - is it worth the price etc, afaik the Hammer~ comes with a warranty.

The main gun i want feedback on is the rifle as the MP5k is an extra and it is not definate i will even join a club.

I am legally allowed to purchase and posses these firearms so i don't want to know about the UK gun laws since i am fully aware and i'm not exactly going to run round playing cops and robbers with it. I don't think the army would be too happy for me to have a firearms conviction on my record.

well i love snipers, so I love the sniper, and that mp5 seems a toy at least with that light xD

well i love snipers, so I love the sniper, and that mp5 seems a toy at least with that light xD

Well i want to know if it's worth forking out the price for it...

for £365GBP.. xd

- - - Updated - - -

for the sniper xd

- - - Updated - - -

+ i think it's just the matte finish + lighting that makes it look like that xd

Sniper has been purchased :) gotta pick it up next week

Back