• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alagaesia RPG November Test Server!

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Well, my team and I have reached the point where we can now do a Map Test Server for what we have finished up to this point, which is: Carvahall, the starting farm town, Therinsford, the next stop town-of-nothing, and finally, the large and feared mountain range/pass, The Spine.

Further Info: The spine may not seem much on ground level, but there is ALOT above in the above levels and even some undeground.

Minimap: [Needs to be updated, will do when i get home]
minimap.bmp

The Test Server will be held on November 30th and there is only 10 spots left available for testing.

If you would like to be part of it, click the link below.

Apply for the Map Test Server!

Be quick before time/places run out!

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not interested in it, though it might help if you post the mini map of the current map you're using for the test server.

good point, I kinda forgot about that x.x
I'll update it when i get home

Edit: Found an old minimap screenie~

Last edited:
:p i will test filling out the application now :]

EDIT: I registered to the forum to post, but whenever i log-in i get

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

And i spelt username and password right!

I'll fill app here kk?

App:

Name: Alex
Email: my tibia email is [email protected]
Why should we allow you?:
Well, I'm a mapper myself, I like seeing detailed maps especially custom ones, not like all of those rip-off real tibia maps xD i dont mind them but custom maps are the best, ones you've never seen before,
I like to test scripts that the server has also :>
I'd love to test your map/server/scripts aswell!.
I played Nations RPG but found it a lil' boring because it was a lil' laggy and was Evolutions map xd
So ye :p

Hope i can test

Last edited:
Sorry for the triple post, been a while though.
Just a reminder, the test server is coming up tonight! [or should i say morning.]
So those of you who are testers, check the alagaesia forum on how to get on =]

Back