• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Albion Online

total70

Reaction score
logo.png

Albion Online is a Free-to-Play medieval sandbox MMO. Albion Online is also the first true cross-platform MMO, running on different devices like Windows, iOS, Android at the same time and in the same world!

Key features of the game are:

• Crafting & Player Driven Economy (all items AND buildings are crafted by the players)

• Territorial Combat (You can claim territories or conquer territories from other players, burn down their self-constructed villages)

• PvP & Full Loot (dying means serious consequences and if you die everything can be taken from you)

www.Albiononline.com

Looking forward to this. It's still in beta iirc so I'm waiting for the full version to be released. Honestly this is one of the only games I've been excited about playing.

Read about this. Think its pretty cool :)

"Albion Online Goes Closed Beta on 23rd November 2015"

i can recommend this game, its fun and players drop equipment when you kill them as in tibia, and the more shit a player wear the slower he gets unless he got a mount, he can also drop his mount for players to take.

So the final beta started about a week ago, and release date is July 17 2017. (beta characters will be wiped)

I've been playing it since first Beta (not sure if i was in alpha aswell) and it has changed alot since i first tested it.
But i would say the combat in this game is somewhat moba like, and the gear drop is just in special zone's (red and black, higher tier/level zone's)

This last beta the Expeditions where implemented its Pve instances that you can join up whit random players, but you can also do world dungeons that you have to find a party or just explore by yourself.

End game seems to be mostly guild pvp focused. (Have not tested this yet)
Open world guild vs guild video:
5vs5 Arena video:

There is some grinding/gathering in this game but you can skip gathering/crafting by simply buy gear on the auction house.
But then you have to get silver from dungeons or by just setting up your own shop in a town where players can craft stuff but have to pay a tax % that the owner of the shop has set.

Thats me explaining it short, rest is up to you to read on official website, youtube or some other website.

I must say i enjoy this game alot, and i have not tested everything myself yet since i didnt want to spend to much time untill thay got closer to release due to character wipe's.

Back