• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper [ALBUM] My rap album ;]

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
What do ya think any things to improve?;O
vde0ev.jpg

My goal was to make the fire spin like get around the light-blue tornado thingy :)

@OnT
Thanks to all comments :)

To be honest it really look bad. The size of the picture is wrong and a cover to an album doesn't look so messy. Sorry but that my opinion...

Looks like a UltraSound from a pregnant woman...

Sorry, doesn't look good.

You must look at your work before you post, and ask yourself if it looks good or decent.

Sorry, doesn't look good.

You must look at your work before you post, and ask yourself if it looks good or decent.

true thing but what do you think archez what will people listen for the cover of the album or my CD :p

The text is so hard to read.. :s

I'm pretty sure I saw you saying to someone in there posted to "think about what their drawing before they draw it" yet this image here is just smudging shit around haha doesn't look like anything at all...

He doesn't even know what he is drawing..
Just watch at the 3 finger's its a serbian racist symbol against moslems and croats

No i am not you should first know what your drawing then draw it..

eh has nice colouring but needs to BE something :p

Last edited:
Back