• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Aleria Team

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Hello otlanders!

I am offering a position as a scripter on the Aleria team! Right now, we are basing our server on the Radonia files but we want it to be better than what it was before. For this, we need a really advanced lua scripter to help us. We already have a good team working on this. Sizaro is the mapper, I am the storywriter, item/monster developer and spell scripter.

Otserv information:
Exp stages, 1-8 (x40), 9-20 (x20), 21+(x10)
Ip: Custom once we buy the host and domain
Name: Aleria

use a custom application to appy for the position.

Kind Regards,
Arlianin

i really want to help this server out but sizaro doesnt seem to want any of my help :( i no what im doing pretty much all around tho just not so good with scripting :S

Well, sorry to hear that you're not good at Scripting. Well, we're still searching for a good scripter. Also, we are searching for a reliable hoster with really good connection and with references. Take in mind this map is 55 mb atm and it will end up being around 100 mb in no time!

i cant host either :( i was hoping to be a mapper but sizaro sed no :(

Back