• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC All 602 NPCs with Zao and Farmine NPCs Like Tibia(ONLY ADDONS SCRIPTS)

Bulet

Knight of Apocalypse
Reaction score
Hello sorry about mine bad english !!!

I finished mine work based on tibiawiki. Tibia has more than 570 NPCs mine has 602 NPCs cause boats NPCs.
I will release thats packet with XML files and only addons scripts...

Version 1.22
Code:
Fixed all wrong outfits on Teasure Island "Tks Vash"
Fixed and Added a Lot of NPCs like Island of Destiny
Added Beregar, Vengoth, Farmine and Zao NPCs
And anothers small Fixes

All credits is mine
If you found any bug please post here

If i help you post here and REP ME ++ :peace:
Tks a lot

Attachments

• 602 NPCs RPG Files.rar
    243.1 KB · Views: 1,471 · VirusTotal
  • addons v1.22.rar
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,218 · VirusTotal
Hello sorry about mine bad english !!!

I finished mine work based on tibiawiki. Tibia has more than 570 NPCs mine has 602 NPCs cause boats NPCs.
I will release thats packet with XML files and only addons scripts...

Version 1.22
Code:
Fixed all wrong outfits on Teasure Island "Tks Vash"
Fixed and Added a Lot of NPCs like Island of Destiny
Added Beregar, Vengoth, Farmine and Zao NPCs
And anothers small Fixes

All credits is mine
If you found any bug please post here

If i help you post here and REP ME ++ :peace:
Tks a lot
If u could make the scripts, i would be so happy!

@Husan

I use scripts from RMP 0.8 but im fix and add few things for mine server but you can download and use for you too ...
Maybe last than im make mine server im release him ...
Lets see ... ^^

If u could make the scripts, i would be so happy!
if i could say ass licking dick fart to my principal i would be soo happyy SOUTH PARK WINZZZZZZZZZZ EPISODE TICKS SYNDROM
HOWEVER NPCS ARE AWESOME BUT I ALSO EXPECTED THE SCRIPTS :(

task npc?

Task npc is a lot of missions give to you by this npc these file had all npcs you need make the scripts to do that, BUT only xml files you will need make your sccripts:peace:

Last edited:
For some reason when I use these npc's, I get a lot of errors in the console. It takes a while for the errors to stop and it's really annoying.

For some reason when I use these npc's, I get a lot of errors in the console. It takes a while for the errors to stop and it's really annoying.

Plx take a scream shot and post here to fix if had problem ....

Mand look these npcs who you had problems mabe its the lua script :thumbup:

If isnt that i will fix cause that packet its the same i used on mine server and i dont have problem with they

You should include default.lua.
Assign all NPC's to that file so no error's.

Maybe ...
But with thats erros players can decide if they will do npcs works like tibia rl or put default.lua to they dont works ...
As you like and if you use mine addons packet will solve a lot of they too ... ^^

I will fix and launch the newest version witout a loot of bugs like NPC H.L. who sell items on this version if you put mine packet on your server plx fix him or players will have magic longsword and another rare items CAREFUl plx i will release newest version with a lot of fixes but improve now H.L. cause thats is most important
Tks guys

Mine scripts had a lot of bug i stopped mine real tibia project but maybe if i had time will finish and release

Back