• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ All Enemies

Lies. I heard Josh talked to him like a normal human being, I know, weird right? And because he didn't like being spanked by someone, lets see, he's 30 and I'm 17, so 13 years younger than him? He decided to quit :thumbup:

for the record, the reaper members dont use forums so i will speak on the behalf of everyone; we are not charloving, whats a few extra people when everyone on the other team is lvl 1k or rank 1 basically much stronger than ur team. thats why we stay in pz for now. that being said, we are not morons and we did kill pwnt twice today, in demon sprouts. over and out

for the record, the reaper members dont use forums so i will speak on the behalf of everyone; we are not charloving, whats a few extra people when everyone on the other team is lvl 1k or rank 1 basically much stronger than ur team. thats why we stay in pz for now. that being said, we are not morons and we did kill pwnt twice today, in demon sprouts. over and out

2 1k pallies vs 1 lvl 800 pally and frag count was 2-1 :thumbup:

Back