• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Alzari [RPG-Project] 100% Custom.(3 jobs)

Bobany

Reaction score
Alzari Information :
-Client; 8.11, for now, updating to 8.2 when future acces are available.
-Map; 100% Custom.
-Custom client; No!.

Why Alzari?
Your probably wondering why you should choose Alzari, the amount of the players that you think will occur in any
server is not a fact in your head, but a fact in the customers or the players head. That means that what you
like nor dosen't like is not a fact of other players.
So, you might be here now for the article and now for the server, can i change your mind?; Keap
reading.

The Concept
Intro:
As we all know is that the game is most built on the map, every thing circles around it. No map, no world, no
world, no game.
And the fact of the players today can be explained in one word, "unserious".
They are looking for a plain and easy server, with an unserious map, but an serious server.
You migh think im crazy, but if you just think again a bit, you will find the answer simple :
Why are all the serious otservers empety?
Because the players only want to make an account through an easy account maker, and just play the game.
As they all want it so simple, they don't like to spent like 5 minutes just to go to anathore city, or anathore hunting-place.
They like to chill, they want it easy.
What im creating is a mix of those both. If i can have the players from an unserious server and a serious server, then my server would be unstopable.
The server is going to be easy, fast traveling, not to hard to lvl, balanced vocations.

Rates and Application

-Experience
30~95
Or expstage, the decision is not decided yet.

-Jobs:
Mapper(s); Bobany,
Scripter(s); Bobany,
*lua;
*xml;

Hoster(s);

-Application
If your think your the one for this server, then please fill in this kind of form and PM me on OTland.

Code:
Job:
Experience:
Examples of your work :
Language:
Why you?:
The headline of the PM should be like this: [Your job]; Alzari Application.

Any in-deph questions, please PM for more informations.

Back
Top Bottom