• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amulet Of Loss Problem!!

Nofus

Reaction score
Whatsup homies, I've got a 8.54 Demonic Server and My Amulet of loss doesnt work.

When you die, you loose the AOL and your BP. I've been around on Otland and some people says that i should change my server to PVP instead of having PVPE, But i want to keep it PVPE.

Also it looks like im missing a file in data/creaturescripts/scripts , a file in there should be called playerdeath.lua . I don't know if i'm right. Would be nice if someone posted it. I'm using MYSQL.

Here's my AOL in Items.xml

<item id="2173" article="an" name="amulet of loss">
<attribute key="weight" value="420" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace" />
<attribute key="charges" value="1" />
<attribute key="preventDrop" value="1" />
</item>

And here it is in Movements.xml

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2173" slot="necklace" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2173" slot="necklace" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

So i dont know what the problem is, someone please help me. :)

Dude if you just could be a little more detailed and if you rly helped me. What website, where? Tutorials? What program??

Back