• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An Idea for a Twisted League style server?

kazilmin

Reaction score
Heyo!

Has anyone thought about a rl map Twisted League style server? It would take some creative software engineering, and it would only be interesting with a healthy fanbase at the start, but I think it could be really fun. I've already got a few ideas on how to format it into Tibia, so if you are a dev and want to maybe work together to try it out, hmu?

For those ho don't know what Twisted League is -- It's a new 2-month long gamemode in Oldschool Runescape. It's pretty popular, and it recreates the game in a whole new way, along with adding different styles of gameplay and metas. It could be really fun for a rl map older tibia, like 8.10 or something along the lines of.

Heyo!

Has anyone thought about a rl map Twisted League style server? It would take some creative software engineering, and it would only be interesting with a healthy fanbase at the start, but I think it could be really fun. I've already got a few ideas on how to format it into Tibia, so if you are a dev and want to maybe work together to try it out, hmu?

For those ho don't know what Twisted League is -- It's a new 2-month long gamemode in Oldschool Runescape. It's pretty popular, and it recreates the game in a whole new way, along with adding different styles of gameplay and metas. It could be really fun for a rl map older tibia, like 8.10 or something along the lines of.
"it would only be interesting with a healthy fanbase at the start"
and thats not going to happen, sadly

Back