• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An OT from Tibia Rox! [Under Developement]

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
Welcome to the official developement board of my OT Under Developement. First off, Ill start by telling you a little about the map...

The maps creation took place on February 6, 2010, from scracth. The plan was to make it a fully custom map with some unique custom scripts, spells, quests, npcs, etc. We also wanted to make it a nice, and fun RPG map where everyone can come and hang out, to enjoy the map and its features.

Eternia Custom Map: 63kb
Eternia Real Map: 107kb

What has been mapped so far?
We have started working on the main temple where players spawn when they die. There will be 4 main teleports that will be placed in the temple. One takes you to the depot, which hasnt yet begun to take its shape. Another one will take you to training monks. Those, again, have not yet begun construction. And the last two take you to a monster teleport room and a quest teleport room, both have not been layed out yet.

What quests will be on this map?
Well, I would like to have alot of real tibia quests implamented into the map, but of course they will be revamped and customized. You can expect the annihalator, demon helmet, inquesition, demon oak, blue legs, and many, many others.

What spawns can you expect from this map?
In the end, we hope to have every creature implamented into the map, each one having its own seperate spawns. Each spawn will have a quest at the end of it.

Heres some sneak peaks at the mapping perspective of the OT:

(Screenshots Coming Soon)

Lets get more in depth to the server. What Npc's do we have?

Benjamin: Benjamin will be placed in the depot when its completed. He will sell parcels, letters, and labels to players who can afford, and need them. Benjamin works for Rocky's Mail System (RMS) as a shop keeper.

Rocky the Rocker: Rocky is a stone golem living in the protected barriers of ___, gaurded by fearsom warlocks and other dangerous creatures. He is the owner, and founder of RMS, and he will also introduce 2 main quests to you (Blue Legs and DHQ).

Sid: Sid is a lonely merchant living above his shop, located somewhere in the city. He sells every rune in the game, with the prices being based on the prices on tibiawiki, or real tibia.

[More coming soon]

Do you have any custom monsters?
At the moment, there are no custom monsters that have been made and tested. Although, we have tweeked the loot of rats, you can still expect some fun custom monsters!

Will I be needing any help with the server?
Yes, I desperately need some scripters. I can handle the mapping portion of the OT, but later on Ill need some experienced scripters that will work on quest lines for npcs. Ill also be needing some graphic artists, but not until the map is closer to completion.

Why should you even care about the developement of this map?
I thought it might be nice for people to watch what Ive been working on, and to give you a preview of whats to come from me. I also thought it might be a great way for me to introduce myself better to otland, because most of you have probably not heard of me. Now, mabye you have, mabye you havnt. But this can be for people who havnt encountered me on otland.

~~Current quests~~
Code:
Koshei the Deathless Quest:
Also known as: Blue legs quest
Reward: Blue legs, and 50 platinum coins
Level required: 60
Premium required: Yes
Be prepared to face: All Minotaurs, Nomad, Ghoul, Snake, Beholder, Vampire, Crypt Shambler, Skeleton, Scorpion, Gargoyle, Slime, and of course Koshei the Deathless

Completion: [COLOR="Lime"]|||[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]||||[/COLOR] (Map: 35% complete) (Npc's: 0% complete) (Quest line 0% complete)

[In this quest, you dont have to go to A Sweaty Cyclops, but you will have to find the four different parts of the amulet in the spawn, located in quest boxes.  You will have to sacrafice them to enter the reward room]

Demon Helmet Quest
Also known as: DHQ
Reward: Demon helmet, steel boots, a demon shield, and 10k
Lecel requirment: 100
Premium required: Yes (To access boat)
Be prepared to face: Wild warriors, hunters, demon skeletons, beholders, monks, dragons, heros, minotaur gaurds, warlocks, demons, and fire elementals.  

Completion: [COLOR="Lime"][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]||||||[/COLOR] (Map: 0% complete) [COLOR="Red"]|||[/COLOR] (Npc's: 0% complete) [COLOR="Lime"]|[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]||||[/COLOR](Quest line 10% complete)

Pits of Inferno
Also known as: POI
Reward: 100 Platinum Coins, Soft Boots, Backpack of Holding (with Ultimate Healing Rune (x10), Sudden Death Rune (x10), Explosion (x30), HMM (x50)), Stuffed Dragon, Frozen Starlight, Ceremonial Ankh and you can choose between: Arcane Staff/Avenger/Arbalest.  You also get the chance to buy the second yalaharian addon here.
Lecel requirment: 80
Premium required: No
Be prepared to face: Spectre, Hand of Cursed Fate, Demon, Son of Verminor , Dark Torturer, Hellhound, Defiler, Betrayed Wraith, Phantasm, Destroyer, Lost Soul, Blightwalker, Plaguesmith, Nightmare, Juggernaut, Diabolic Imp, Fury, Hellfire Fighter, Undead Dragon, Banshee, Dragon Lord, Dracola (rare spawn), Mr. Punish (rare spawn), The Handmaiden (rare spawn), The Imperor (rare spawn), The Plasmother (rare spawn), Massacre (rare spawn), Countess Sorrow (rare spawn)... (probably some weaker creatures on your way to Pits of Inferno, like Giant Spider and Cyclops).

Completion: [COLOR="Lime"][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]||||||[/COLOR] (Map: 0% complete) [COLOR="Red"]|||[/COLOR] (Npc's: 0% complete) [COLOR="Lime"][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]||||[/COLOR](Quest line 0% complete)

Check up on this thread constantely!

Enjoy, and as always,
Tibia Rox!

Last edited:
dont forget the events

Ive been working on the custom map alot recently, and decided to take a small break. So, I decided to start working on the real map server, just getting the maps shape and all the files.

The shape Im using is one of Macedoons shapes. Its Shape 1, here.

So, id like to thanks Macedoon for the shapes, and FeargonOnline because I downloaded his rl map, just to get all the files.

So, keep watching this thread for new developement posts. And I promise, screens are on the way!

Edit: Im planning on having a major update soon, so keep watching!
(Will include new quests, npcs, spawns, and additions to the map)

Last edited:
Small Update (Eternia Real)

Heres is a screenshot over looking the paladin shop

2ue5ly9.jpg

And heres the inside

8vuhkp.jpg

The archery looks a bit simple for my taste. I think you should add a weapon rack and some hangables, also counters with distance weapons. The grass tuff that is inside the shop doesn't look that good :( By the way, why should there be ovens inside an archery? Add moulds, bellows, anvils, etc. Well, that's my opinion :peace: I hope it helps improve your work.

This isnt just a paladin shop, its where this npc lives. So obviously, he needs to cook food for himself and his wife, though they mainly live in the basement.

I also took your suggestions and added blackboards, a counter top with a crossbow and 7 bolts on it, a weapons rack, and some tapestries. I also removed 1 oven and the grass tufts, because I agree. They didnt look very nice.

Thanks for that suggestion!

Edit:

Just a simple house

244zkuq.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh :)

Well, Ill think of somthing.

@the topic

I just finished the temple, and two houses, so some more screenies are coming

Ye, he had eternia-online a year ago. And eternia.vapus.net was on in like 5 months.

hmm, i guess i was first with eternia.vapus.net, but i got the name from crazydude, he owned "eternia-online" first.

Back