• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Caynez] I'm a cool guy, really

XczgXOz.png

Experimenting

XczgXOz.png

Experimenting

Amazing pose of the character and very interesting color usage in the armor. I think I would make the aura much thinner and highlight her shape by it instead which would focus eyes even more on your great perspective understanding.

I'm trying out new things. Before drawing this guy, I was figuring out desired proportions and canvas size. This is possibly a style I will draw with further - characters, creatures, varied poses too.
This guy is called Mieczyslaw ;)
char1_by_caynez-dbldtw9.png

Before sleep, I try to relax and doodle. This almost candy Witch is a result. Her name should be Candia, okay?
7sniBMw.png

I posted a tutorial thread also: RPG Pixel Art Tutorial #1 by Caynez

ZezeniaOnline:
glory_set_by_caynez-dblws7i.png
vRKfGt0.png

I did these some time ago. It's already in-game for a while. I'm working with Zezenia every now and then. Upcoming updates might contain new outfits, new creatures....

A very interesting project I'm working on is ChampsBattle [France] CHAMPSBATTLE MOBA [10.98]
I have drawn a bunch of new items, full new sets ( at least 9 new sets), pack of items and constantly working on new looktypes (champions/outfits).
xdbn3vR.png

I will keep updating you with new champions we design.

Wow, dude it is awesome. I love that Ent.
I follow CHAMPSBATTLE MOBA project, your graphics will be great help for them!

With your sprites Zezenia looks prettier ;)

Caynez/Anevis is an amazing spriter! Couldnt have even tried to make our Trinity online server without him! We plan to use him to help us go 100% custom sprites!

azxqudS.png

I was working on Zezenia Event Sprites.
I'm struggling with a lot of things happening at the same time (The Art Uni is a blast) , and I'm less active than I wish to be, but except that I'm fine on my art adventure :p
*I used brush in boss/pumpkin to speed up drawing process

Further experimenting with my base:
DAWTgUc.png

Impressive! Who could criticize a work like this?! I'm so into the collection of gun that you made!

Back