• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Angelic Fury Hiring a Writer!

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Angelic Fury: A World Unknown
Generation S.Y.N

Hiring a Writer!

Hello all thanks for taking the opportunity to for looking at this thread. I am here to let you all know that Angelic Fury: A World Unknown is currently hiring it's first and only staff position. Lately, Angelic Fury's progress has been excelling to an incredible pace, to the fact that the server is already in Pre-Alpha testing phases and developing better than ever. Though the progress is remarkable, it is and always has been hindered by the fact that I've always been too stubborn to actually hire someone to help me with the project, but now that things are winding down, I'm beginning to see that the help would be highly appreciated.

If you have no knowledge of the server, take a look below at jsut SOME of the unique features that my server boasts. Please also note that I'm looking for highly-qualified writers, those who are very proficient with English.

Good luck and thank you.

Unique Features!
Map: 100% Completely Custom
Spells: 100% Completely Custom

Vocations: Not included in test nor on release
EQ: 100% Completely Custom (Names and Stats)
Quest Log System Fully Initiated!
Cosmetic NPCs! (Citizens roaming cities, giving advice, etc)
Popups that give Tips, Instructions, and Set an all around RPG Feeling
Responsible Staff
A website that is checked daily to listen to all feedback given

Job Expectation
As a Writer for Angelic Fury, you will be in charge for all the upcoming designs of quests and even NPC design and dialogue. You will take part in creating mini-stories that involve NPCs and help bring even more of an RPG feeling to Angelic Fury. Below are some of the traits I desire for my writer to have.

Proficient in English
Good MMO/Gaming Knowledge
Funny/Humorous
Not Easily Angered

Credits
OzIcO, Sagacious Daemonlord, Lucenti, Shawak, Colandus, vDk, JDB, Mindrage, Temper, Xune, and other fabulous members of the community who have helped in the production of this server with their scripts, advice, and opinions which not only have helped bring new features to Angelic Fury, but has in the process fueled my very own motivation to keep this project alive and have it come to fruition.

Last edited:
omfg this ot the the fucking best,everything is custom almost for the sprites but its still a very good ot and i am glad to be tutor and storywriter for you,and for the players that join my name is Experienced Townsfolk :D

omfg this ot the the fucking best,everything is custom almost for the sprites but its still a very good ot and i am glad to be tutor and storywriter for you,and for the players that join my name is Experienced Townsfolk :D

Glad you're so enthusiastic lol, just hope your quest designs are up to par as I want :)

Back