• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ animatedText newest repo

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Yo!

Everything seems to be there in the newest repo of tfs 1.3 to be able to use doSendAnimatedText, but when adding the function to my compat it only returns nil so i guess its missing something, but what?

Kind regards,
Mjmackan

Solution
Any client above 9.70 doesn't support animated text anymore so they removed it in main tfs repo too, You'll have to add it manually by following this.
If your server uses official cipsoft client 10.98 or whatever above 9.70 you'll get instant client debug when you are in an area with animated text however if you're using otclient then it will work normally.
Any client above 9.70 doesn't support animated text anymore so they removed it in main tfs repo too, You'll have to add it manually by following this.
If your server uses official cipsoft client 10.98 or whatever above 9.70 you'll get instant client debug when you are in an area with animated text however if you're using otclient then it will work normally.

Solution
Thanks, that was what i was looking for.

Last edited:
Show me your script, I just added this to latest TFS and tested on OTClient (10.98) and it worked.

Back