• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Ankh Of Life (item that revives player)

Winchester83

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Good Morning, So Guys, I wanted to Humbly Ask, An Item Scripts that revives the player, this was widely used on version 7.92 servers, I don't know if it's available here on the forum, I couldn't find it.
in advance, gratitude

never saw anything like this, how does it work? players that die arent going immidietely to temple and you can revive them with an item use on their dead body? wtf

never saw anything like this, how does it work? players that die arent going immidietely to temple and you can revive them with an item use on their dead body? wtf
This system was developed by a Brazilian called Kaya... only in the old version 7.92, based on Evolutions by Xidaozu... well, no one knows about this system. There is no place that has it, not on Baiak, RL or global servers.

Yes, it has a script. He could have learned about the functions before adapting to TFS 1.x... this guy is very lazy. 3 months ago, I had already taught him how to convert old functions to the new one, which is from TFS 1.x.. 😒

more or less this
Post automatically merged:

This system was developed by a Brazilian called Kaya... only in the old version 7.92, based on Evolutions by Xidaozu... well, no one knows about this system. There is no place that has it, not on Baiak, RL or global servers.

Yes, it has a script. He could have learned about the functions before adapting to TFS 1.x... this guy is very lazy. 3 months ago, I had already taught him how to convert old functions to the new one, which is from TFS 1.x.. 😒
You might just be confusing me with someone, because there is a topic about the revive system per spell, I wanted it to be an item, that's all,
exactly this, but using an item before death, and you will be able to revive with a percentage of health

Last edited:
Back