• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Annihilator with floors

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi people, first merry Christmas to all and a great new year.

My executable is version 1.2

If anyone can write me a script similar to Annihilator, it does contain "floors". What do you mean floors? The player never made annihi floor 1, so he pulls the lever and goes to annihi floor 1, he completes back to the annihi starting area. Then he pulls the lever and the script will check which floor he has already completed, as he has completed floor 1 the lever will send him to floor 2, and so on.

Example:

Lucas, Guilherme, Gisely and Antonio were on Annihilator, but Lucas has done up to 10th floor and the others are on 3rd floor. Lucas will be the one to pull the lever, so all 4 will go to 10th. Now it's Gisely's turn pull the lever, so everyone will go to floor 3. The floor is defined by who is pulling the lever.

THESE FLOORS ARE NOT PLACE DIFFERENT, AND THE SAME POSITION, will only summon different monsters and different rewards in the chest.

Each floor has a different reward, being only a chest, where you can get x items (to be decided yet). I think bau is in the same script to be able to use the "floors".

Thanks.

Back