• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Announcements on forum

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Voters 40 - total number of voters in mapping contest (santa's factory). I think the important contests and advertisements should be displayed on the top of the forum. So that everyone can see them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay no replies!

Staff?

I'm not sure that everyone is so interested in mapping, so I'm not sure that it would be boosted that much? I think that the mapping contests should stay in their current board :)

Close this topic mm? Staff dont want to move their asses and reply.

This feature already exists.
There was a global announcement before ShadowCores was released.
If news were important enough, global announcements would be posted.

Red

This feature already exists.
There was a global announcement before ShadowCores was released.
If news were important enough, global announcements would be posted.

Red

You should probably read hes proposal/feedback again. He didnt want a global announcement system since he already knew one excist. He wanted that Mapping contests would be announced.

You should probably read hes proposal/feedback again. He didnt want a global announcement system since he already knew one excist. He wanted that Mapping contests would be announced.
He was probably responding to post #3.

I will see what I can do to give the upcoming contests more attention. I don't think there's any point in trying to get more people to vote on the current one.

Back