• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Announcment

Weedman 420

Mapping 420 style
Reaction score
FUCK THE PASSWORD RECOVERY IMAGE RECOGNITION BOX.

Fix that shit, i typed the 2 words in the box like 50 fucking times kept giving me the same bullshit error message, so i had to just make a new fucking account so i could post this damn thread.:mad:

ima go chill the fuck out.

but damn that was frustrating as hell.

Ehmkay.. xD Well, the image-verification is there to prevent spam-bots you know...

The reason there is those image verifications are to prevent bots to register themselves. Sure they may be hard to read sometimes, but hey - it's for the better good.
EDIT: :mad: empty..

i understand they are supposed to stop bots, but i tried multiple times again and again, and still no response. sometimes it was 1 word and 1 number and i was also confused about if i put a space between, i tried with and without and nothing would work.. :p was just getting me mad thats all

Back