• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Another complaint towards the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Greetings, OTLand!

I'm here again to complain about the same problem, like most my threads are here on the feedback section.

Unfortunanetly it's about how moderators favor some threads over other, I don't care if they do that, but make sure you delete posts and warn people like you do on other threads.

My thread is constantly going through major bullshit and same people writing same nonsense over and over, I asked the moderators to look into this matter and actually deal warnings as their posts have no relevance to the topic whatsoever. Yet I get no response in a few days and after that I got a message saying that the "flames" were not flames, they were only bad expressions from people who express themselves in a wrong way.

This forum is nice, and I have deep respect for Talaturen, however. I'm starting to question these moderators at Advertising board, maybe you should recruit new moderators that can actually take care of the threads there, because my thread is nothing but a trashed down thread now.

Damn, how hard can it be to take care of one single thread that is kept getting flamed and deal a PUBLIC warning, you had no problem dealing such at all of realsoft's threads.

Fribben.

Fribben, I remind you that we moderators are not here to serve you and you alone.
We have other reports to manage aswell, and as far as I can see on the Reported Posts board, all of your reports
have been closed (moderated).

I moderated your thread yesterday and today =/

I never said I want personal assistance, but it mocks me alot when I see other threads getting cleaned, and patiently waiting a few days everytime I get flamed, the flaming posts just get bigger and people see it as a standard to post shit on my thread, all I'm asking for it equality and a public warning stated on my thread so the people can understand that it's not a dustbin.

@cbrm; then you obviously have to check-up the word flaming, because I didn't see any assistance in the thread yesterday, most of the trolling and flaming was still there.

How hard can it be to deal a public warning, it's easier than removing everytime.

Fribben.

I've posted a warning before in that thread, but that won't make sure it won't happen again
And there's a certain level of freedom in this forum, you may notice that some negative critics are not deleted if that's what you mean

I'd just like to point out, some threads are more popular than others, that being, perhaps a moderator is just browsing there and then will see a post in need of deletion for whatever reason, not necessarily having it reported.

Active Moderation and checking the reports. One is more active than the other: keyword hint: ACTIVE

cbrm: I do understand there's freedom here, but if you consider that freedom posts, then you must be way out of your head.

sharp: what's your point? please read the whole post before you post.

Fribben.

Just understand that not all posts with negative comments is "flaming". Flaming would be "this server is shit" "no thanks fuck this server" stuff like that.. Saying "i dont like it bc mc allowed" is not flaming it is stating a point and making an opinion on it.

Fribben mistakes negative criticism with trolling/flaming.

Just understand that not all posts with negative comments is "flaming". Flaming would be "this server is shit" "no thanks fuck this server" stuff like that.. Saying "i dont like it bc mc allowed" is not flaming it is stating a point and making an opinion on it.

All I can say is thank you for reiterating the difference between flaming and a legitimate opinion. Everyone feels that because they've put so much effort into their work, that it should be considered a masterpiece above all other masterpieces, when that's really not the case.

You guys comming here expressing your unneccesary thoughts about how I react to flaming, but you have no idea,

Flaming considered to me is; false rumours, accusations, and bullshit

If someone says he doesn't like the server because it's allowing MC, that's fine, but adding a comment next to it saying that the whole server is based on MCs/BOTS is a false accusation and a rumour.

So that's considered flaming, if you want to act smart, go ahead and do it elsewhere, I'm not here to complain about small things.

@Panic: Your a little tail to some people, whenever they turn left or right, you follow, so better keep your mouth shut, it smells from distance.

Fribben.

- - - Updated - - -

DON’T INVENT IT WITH YOUR SMALL MIND AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR BIG MOUTH.

Flaming considered to me is; false rumours, accusations, and bullshit

If someone says he doesn't like the server because it's allowing MC, that's fine, but adding a comment next to it saying that the whole server is based on MCs/BOTS is a false accusation and a rumour.

Why can't you just ignore those comments? They are made by kids who may have had a bad experience on your server, whether it be getting hunted off, or dying and losing everything. You can't let them get to you. They will feed off of your continued attempts to disarm them.

Report and ignore.

Fribben you are bastard thats why you made alot of trolls against you.

@J.dre: problem with flames, it does not affect me, it affects player believing in such crap.. there's the issue, else I personally do not care about trolls.

@Nothxbye: if you have any problem with me, you can take it through PM, this is not a discussion thread.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom