• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another Gold Selling Website.

drifter8779

Reaction score
Not sure about being in the right area 🤔 Please move thread if not.
But...

I am attempting a hand at selling Tibia gold, sourced from all area's as to be reliable with flexible prices, while fixed to begin with to project a steady grow.

I have created a basic WooCommerce/Wordpress website for this purpose and i want to see how things go. I will monitor this thread for feedback and also the contact page provided on my website.

Make an account to keep track of your purchases as it would make it easier for me to issue refunds if need be, accounts can be created on your first order!

I can be reached here for questions, or via the chat popup on my website.

3520435203FUN!

Tibiasgold.com

I will add larger variations of gold products as i see interest in the current listings, small amounts now, but don't be shy to add larger quantity orders.

The feedback i would like would be around my pricing, delivery and quantity of gold listed.

Edit*
Website is poor, try adding black background with more images so it attract visitors.
Add aswell Tibia Coins and Tibia Accounts sellable.

• Your prices are too expensive, you can get cheaper gold going to old bot forums
  • Website is poor design, looks like a scam site

If you would like a site using html/css. I can offer you something for a good price. Feel free to check this thread for some of my work

Back