• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Anti-Virus "2010" wtf?

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well i just noticed when i turned on my computer it came out like popping out windows with a Anti-Virus "2010" update like i should buy it etc., It also countains the link in my (windows) firewall!

What should i do im scanning my computer atm.

Haha bro... There is noting to do your computer is already fucked. I deal with these virus at my work. I get so many customers at my shop and they have the 2009 or 2010 anti virus... You will need to reformatted your PC. Razov... You would of fail the test LOL.

Jerry thats the CD u asked for?
xapgxv.jpg

under the Windows Xp it says Home Edition but w/e its the shadow whats blocking it

Haha bro... There is noting to do your computer is already fucked. I deal with these virus at my work. I get so many customers at my shop and they have the 2009 or 2010 anti virus... You will need to reformatted your PC. Razov... You would of fail the test LOL.

Thats not 100% true.

I've also removed this virus from some computers but it will take more time then format.

It has copied hisself in many system files lol. It is possible to remove the virus, just take much time.

Have you seen Warbringer PC inside? He needs the reformat. There is way to take them out by register but I already look and it wasn't there.

Back