• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any Android Programmer?

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
Well I've been trying to update my cheapa** cellphone its working with Android 1.5 and it sucks, so I searched how to update it, and there's no way it seems, since there are no roms for my phone (Dell Aero), so searching a lot, I found the original sources for the 2.1 version, but they're not compiled and there's no compiled version in the whole internetz.

So, maybe one of you guys is an android programmer, or simply know how to compile an android rom, and that would help me a lot.

Index of /releases/aero/2.1 : This is the link for the sources

Oh jeez, I don't even know what kind of phone runs Android 1.5 >.>;
Sorry I wish I could help you more.

I'm not getting a new cellphone thanks, I've a LG Optimus with 2.2, but I really want this one to get upgraded :) thanks anyways.

CyanogenMod better then any random XDA rom.

- - - Updated - - -

No1 had answered hes question so.

You can find cyanogenmod at xda too, im not talking about xda rom just the forum :)

Cyanogen isn't the best. Some experts do better soft for their cell phones than one massive rom from CM

Back