• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any cute server online?

I will be releasing an old server in probably 1 week , it's going to be upfront payed for 1 year dedicated hosting and it will be one of those servers that actually have economy purpose, I really hate playing something that has no economy balance, money is important and shall be used for something and gameplay is HARD enough to keep you on the edge of emotions like dying will actually hurt you, AOLs wont be candies, stuff like that.

Expect this to be awesome.

I advice you to play this one if you are into classic tibia Tibiantis meanwhile but do try my server when it comes out, it's a jewel.

quickedit: it's gonna be 100% custom server, no rl maps in my game zzzzzz

I will be releasing an old server in probably 1 week , it's going to be upfront payed for 1 year dedicated hosting and it will be one of those servers that actually have economy purpose, I really hate playing something that has no economy balance, money is important and shall be used for something and gameplay is HARD enough to keep you on the edge of emotions like dying will actually hurt you, AOLs wont be candies, stuff like that.

Expect this to be awesome.

I advice you to play this one if you are into classic tibia Tibiantis meanwhile but do try my server when it comes out, it's a jewel.

quickedit: it's gonna be 100% custom server, no rl maps in my game zzzzzz
Sounds good; what protocol version is it going to be based on? Your mention of Tibiantis makes me think it'll be 7.4, but since I'm not a fan of pre-7.8, I hope for something more recent.

Sounds good; what protocol version is it going to be based on? Your mention of Tibiantis makes me think it'll be 7.4, but since I'm not a fan of pre-7.8, I hope for something more recent.
I'm a fraction of a version below of what you expect, it will be a 7.72 server, it was mainly going to be a 7.6 but there's no good distros available in such version and for the sake of not using deprecated and bugged distros I decided to pickup that version.

Server can be actually built in newer versions without a problem but having hotkeys built-in game is an issue for me.

Back in the days this server allowed players to grab any kind of bot that allowed them to use F's keys because of the difficulty of not actually having them but I don't expect every player to have a bot so that would be fun also.

I will define the gameplay as hard enough to actually crawl the internet for a bot or just surrender to the fact that you will have to manually rune everything.

Cavebotting is kind of impossible in this server and that's also why using any third-party software will be allowed.

Outfits/Addons/Mounts are nothing to worry about because there's a classic quest in-game that allows you to randomly shift into any item/monster.

Just give it a chance when it comes out ;)

If you played this server you'll fall for it automatically because it was TRULY unique when it came out and there has been very small attempts to replicate it and there's no online server like it right now out there.

Omg I gotta get back to my job ciao lol

Each character starts with 10k, an aol, 50 mana potions, and 50 health potions... It baffles me how someone can think this is a good idea.

I am open to receive feedback, I am very attentive to the comments of the players, message me on discord felipe23#1113 and thanks for logging in! My main goal is that players are able to explore the map without problems, thats why I gave thoose starting items/set and automatic blessings untill level 80, but any change that is justified and contribute to the server will be applied.

Back