• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone can help!

Reaction score
Well i really want to start a ot and ill take ideas from anybody this can be a group project

I need peaple that have made a ot before to help with the updates and things if we do get the ot running
I am wanting to make a 8.4 serv because i think they describe the way tibia has been at its best!

If you do manage to help i will promote everybody with the highest rank of desighner god whatever you want!

I really hope are ot if it does work can be the most leagenday server and be up for a long time because i spend alot of time on the comp

Please give ideas this could turn into somthing big

Go to the jobs section and get a team there. If you search for a team and not having any technical issues, Support board is not the right for you to post in atm. [Jobs - Would be the best]

Back