• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone has this sprite? mw

Jpstafe

Reaction score
mw.png
I'm looking for this sprite of this Magic Wall from medivia. Anyone has it to pass it on?

Yes, but you send me your server first to add it by myself, even if you can, database, datapack and website

Because stealing project assets would be the same thing, right?
yeah, now I send you, everything in the forum I imagine is nothing stolen right? Don't be hypocritical.

Yes, but you send me your server first to add it by myself, even if you can, database, datapack and website

Because stealing project assets would be the same thing, right?

Come on dude stop cringe around lmao

I ask you a question, is there a tutorial or something to do that the magic wall you passed can put it in the Object Builder?

I see that you are using 7.92, and I see many other hypocritical comments that I imagine do not use TFS in their projects at all, and have a client made of 0 to be able to comment on it.

and since I don't care in the slightest who copies whose ideas or whether they get their content from Tibia or not, I leave it in the attachments for everyone.

1694676082694.gif

that is the real Open Tibia Forum that I miss.

Attachments

• item_mw-792-v2.zip
    53.6 KB · Views: 34 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Back