• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone keen on starting Antica with me?

Ferchox

Reaction score
Hey guys.

It´s been a long time since I posted any thread in OTland so first of all well done on surviving these many years.

So like the title says, ive started training a paladin in Antica, was wondering if anyone would be keen to start a little adventure there? note: im not a hardcore player, I just do it for the fun of it. with all the new things that they have implemented playing in group just adds to the fun :)

anyway hope to hear from ya! name in-game is Seventh Android

Hey guys.

It´s been a long time since I posted any thread in OTland so first of all well done on surviving these many years.

So like the title says, ive started training a paladin in Antica, was wondering if anyone would be keen to start a little adventure there? note: im not a hardcore player, I just do it for the fun of it. with all the new things that they have implemented playing in group just adds to the fun :)

anyway hope to hear from ya! name in-game is Seventh Android
Iam an RPG player myself and would love to start an adventure but iam level 126 ek.
Also: Got a project in mind

Back