• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone want the crack then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyke

Insidious
Reaction score
...Just PM me, since OtLand doesn't support bots I made this thread for you guys to be able to PM me for it since there's no where else I can put this information(you don't need to download ANYTHING, it's completely optional) :thumbup:

just so you know, thats a keylogger

Just so you know, I've been using this since Dutta made it and no it isn't.

You could just make the .reg yourself if you wanted too so I doubt that it is a hack

Could someone over 1000+ posts and 3 reputation dots post that this is not a keylogger, virus, etc...?

^_^

I got my crack from leo here on otland (the one with the paladin project)
but its for 8.4, ask him if he has made an for 8.41

Just so you know, I've been using this since Dutta made it and no it isn't.

You could just make the .reg yourself if you wanted too so I doubt that it is a hack

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses]
"{R7C0DB872A3F777C0}"=hex:0e,36,a8,54

R7C0DB872A3F777C0 :: R7C0DB872A3F777C0 Removal Instructions

WARNING! R7C0DB872A3F777C0 registry key is related to spyware.

The R7C0DB872A3F777C0 registry key is installed and used by EliteKeylogger and Quick Keylogger.

Code:
"{K7C0DB872A3F777C0}"=

http://www.spywareremove.com/removeK7C0DB872A3F777C0.html

The K7C0DB872A3F777C0 registry key is installed and used by EliteKeylogger, Quick Keylogger, SpywareStrike, Spyware Strike, SpywareStriker and Spyware Striker.

WARNING! K7C0DB872A3F777C0 registry key is related to spyware.

...Just PM me, since OtLand doesn't support bots I made this thread for you guys to be able to PM me for it since there's no where else I can put this information(you don't need to download ANYTHING, it's completely optional) :thumbup:

We are supporting bots, but not cracked software.

Status
Not open for further replies.