• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone who could help me ?

snossi

Reaction score
I checked the forum for someone with the same problem, found one post and one answer. Tried to fix it, but didnt work.

My problem is that when i logg on tibia with my ip changer, i get to the character list and i can choose an character, but then it sais "you are not a gamemaster".
Someone said something about right clicking and preferences then remove gamemaster there, but i had non.

So could anyone please help me?

Love Snossi

if you have this thing in youre shortcut thats the reason.. spell name "GameMaster" in end there make a "GM Mc" but moust daily server include rl send the messenge "You are not an Gamemaster!"
Gamemaster.jpg

remove the "Gamemaster" from its end and it should work as normal..

Give me rep if I helped ya:thumbup:

if thats isnt the problem.. it could be the server is down for public but open for gm's...

otherwise I can help.. :S

Or if your using asprate ip changer click on options and unmark the chermark wich says "Gamemaster" or something like that, I can't really tell you exactly since im on linux and i don't use Asprate ip changer but just take a look at "Options"

Thanks for replying, but thats the same help i found in another thread, and it doesnt work =/

But the thing is, my friends are playing on that server at the time i write here. But i cant logg on :/

Doesnt seem like i can be helped, but yet again, thank you for replying !

it must be like realsoft said.
If its just you who cannot loggin youve wrote something wrong in target in the properties of the exe.
Try to reinstall your client and tell us what happened

Ok, i uninstalled tibia from my computer, deleted everything and reinstalled it afterwards in a totaly different folder then i used to have it in.
And now it works perfect !

Thank you all for your help :* <3

Back