• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AOL cost?

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
I have introduced a system so that blesses do not save from the loss of equipment, so that AOL regains its former luster.

The server is at a low rate. Loot is similar to global tibia (1x).
Occasionally some event where it increases, for example, by 50-100%.

1.) What cost of AOL do you propose to make it make sense?
2.) And what is the cost of blesses?

Thanks for all answers.

Hello,
Personally I would make it in price of 1 regular bless but effectiveness of AOL would depend on rest of the blesses (so I guess kind of standard system but requires AOL to make it work - but maybe 3 blesses + AOL totally reduce chance of dropping). AOL then should be assigned to player (wearing AOL from other player shouldn't work).

It will be rather hard to give exact price if I don't know if there is pvp, how many gold per hour you can make there. Keep in mind that cheap AOL will be powerful for low lvls and it won't be proper gold sink for high levels. It's better to adjust its price.

In my server cost of bless is as follow:
Lua:
    local maxLevel = 300
    local minLevel = 20
    local levelCost = 120
    local baseCost = 2000
    blessPrice = (baseCost + ((math.min(maxLevel, getPlayerLevel(cid)) - minLevel) * levelCost))
Works well for me, you can adjust these parameters. Additionally you can provide some task rewards like bless discounts etc to better balance for higher lvls.

However it will require some coding...

Hello,
Personally I would make it in price of 1 regular bless but effectiveness of AOL would depend on rest of the blesses (so I guess kind of standard system but requires AOL to make it work - but maybe 3 blesses + AOL totally reduce chance of dropping). AOL then should be assigned to player (wearing AOL from other player shouldn't work).

It will be rather hard to give exact price if I don't know if there is pvp, how many gold per hour you can make there. Keep in mind that cheap AOL will be powerful for low lvls and it won't be proper gold sink for high levels. It's better to adjust its price.

In my server cost of bless is as follow:
Lua:
    local maxLevel = 300
    local minLevel = 20
    local levelCost = 120
    local baseCost = 2000
    blessPrice = (baseCost + ((math.min(maxLevel, getPlayerLevel(cid)) - minLevel) * levelCost))
Works well for me, you can adjust these parameters. Additionally you can provide some task rewards like bless discounts etc to better balance for higher lvls.

However it will require some coding...

Thank you so much for this and it is working well for me also. Are you a student, andseeking academic excellence? CustomWriting is here the arrow in your quiver! Their custom essay writing service, backed by 24/7 professional help, is unmatched. Don't let assignments be your Achilles' heel – conquer them with Customwriting!
Thank you, I will try it and if I face any issue, I will update by starting my thread for better conversation.

IMHO Dura OTS have the best AOL implementation that took my attention. Easy to make and very logical from player perspective :) Different groups of levels uses different amulet item which works on them. You could investigate and adapt for yourself :)

Last edited:
Back