• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Apollo 18

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Ever wondered why NASA controversially ended the Apollo missions?
Ever wondered why no other man has set foot on the moon for 40 years?

For 40 freakin' years, after all these rich years, after discovering alternate fuels (atomic and anti-matter), after MANY other space missions to other planets, why haven't anyone set foot on the moon?

A little known movie studio called Dimension Films creates a story all about it.

Check out the video: Apollo 18 Movie I Official Site for Apollo 18 I 09.02.11

It's quite interesting.

Why would they set their foot there again? to play football?
The moon is done, we know what it is, where it is and how it is.
And the shit is expensive, it's not like you're chasing between a vacation on Thailand or a visit on the moon.

And by that, I kinda understand why they would let people down there again, there's no need for it as there's nothing we can use.
Better use the money and power for other stuffs that's not fully clear yet.

Above was written before visit link, below is after

Eum, What the fuck what that for some kind of a video? o_O
Damn... I got feeling of a Spooky horror movie while watching that o_O

or maybe they encountered something.. they do not want to encounter again

Maybe when they got too moon, and looked out the window there was someone staring from the outside?
pedobear_drool_ages_results-s350x282-56449-580_111083169_151836594.jpg

Maybe when they got too moon, and looked out the window there was someone staring from the outside?
pedobear_drool_ages_results-s350x282-56449-580_111083169_151836594.jpg
OR maybe they realized there's only stones and craters there and that you shouldn't waste money on it.

First I was like... lol n00b americans always controversy jajaja.
Then when browsing some gory forums, I found this video, its pretty interesting, it actually has hard facts rather then the 9/11, JFK etc controversies.

link: LiveLeak.com - Shocking video,,,USA never Landed on the moon

Interesting movie actually.
and it wouldn't be a surprise if they didn't go moon at 69, because the president promised moon landing before 1970, but the time was running out and he got desperate =/
But fake those big things are rather retarded and lame lol. but what you gonna do? Human can't lead shit, it will fill our heart with corruption if we get too much power.

A lot of very good people, turned out being abusive as they gained more and more powers.
There's a lot of similar examples in our lifes, when someone don't have a shit, he will do anything to get something... but once he get half that he wants, he will turn out to be a douche and just stop fighting for what he "wanted" at the start.
What other words, Humans heart are too weak to rule something.

That's why Southpark said the pope should be a rabbit.

When we're high me and my mates love to talk over southpark. Most juveniles think its just a "funny" show. And parents think its to violent, but actually everything is based on some true fact and has a hidden message inside.

Back