• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Apple.

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
What do you guys think about Imacs or Pro Macs?

I was thinking about buying 24'' Imac or 28'' Pro Mac, but for Web Development is too much I think. :thumbup:

What do you guys think about Imacs or Pro Macs?

I was thinking about buying 24'' Imac or 28'' Pro Mac, but for Web Development is too much I think. :thumbup:

I would just go with the Imac 24 inch. Sure Mac pro's have excellent performance but If your just going to use it for web development its an waste. Your even better just using an old 2008 build Windows vista system lol. I myself have an Mac pro not the Intel based mac pro but the Quad core g5 with 2.5ghz Sure it sounds nice but for the price i had to pay for it back in 05 I sometimes regret it i could of bought an half that priced or even lower priced if i built custom system to render photoshop pictures for my classes i took and photography. Anyways this is only my opinion about the Mac pro's. If you do get an mac Grats!
Also no I'm not a mac hater. I have tons of mac systems lol.

Back