• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application: Become a Tutor

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
Greetings everyone
We are in search of some nice tutors to help our members after we have made the huge Winter update. The tutors will have exclusive contact with us GM's and be able to ask any form of questions and report etc.

The main job of a tutor is:
- Report bugs
- Report bad names
- Report illegal advertising
- Keep updated at wikia, as we are having everything 100% from there
- Be active in Help channel
- Help new players etc

A good tutor will be rewarded, however this is only if the tutor is doing his job.
Please understand also that a Tutor do not have any GM commands, they can't summon anything. Their name is however orange in the Help channel.

Your application should answer these questions:
1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long?
2. Have you ever been a tutor before?
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages?
4. What is your character name?
5. Have you played any of our other servers?
6. Please tell us something about yourself.

obs! Other posts that is not answering these questions will be deleted from this topic.

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? for 1,5~ year(started 3,5~ years), I had many chars like 28,30,47, MANY lvls 10, and a few 20+.I was kinda exploring the map not lvling.
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? yeah, on some other ots, was a gamemaster too.
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? I speak english well, I can speak lithuanian language, since I'm from Lithuania.About 7~ players from Lithuania are playing MoonHawk at the moment..
4. What is your character name? my characters name is Field Item
5. Have you played any of our other servers? I have played TwinForce, Softcores.Now I'm playing MoonHawk.
6. Please tell us something about yourself. I'm from Lithuania, my rl name is Dziugas >.> it's lithuanian, it can't be spelled in english..I want to be a tutor to help other players.

Last edited:
Tutor at Moonhawk

5. What server do you play?
6. How long have you played our servers?
7. Please tell us something about yourself.

1. Have I ever played real tibia? YES, i did. I been playing since 04'ish I think, not sure though. I was a level 130 royal paladin which I gave away to a friend of mine, because real tibia started to look like an OT nowadays, therefor I quited real tibia and spent some time at OT's every now and then.

2. A tutor on real tibia? No, I never been able to pass all the questions correctly, but although I was no tutor, I kept helping people in the help channel for as far as possible, since I cant report or anything, so I tried to just help the "newcomers" with their questions and so on.

3. Do I speak decent english? In my eyes, yes. I can understand and communicate perfectly in english and I passed my oral exam last week with flying colours. Eventhough my grammar can be bad sometimes I sure know how to explain or tell someone anything in english. Other langauges? I can understand german a bit, Im from holland myself so I can speak dutch. Also had 3 years of french in school ( forgot most of it though ) and im learning spanish lately.

4. My character name? Dot. As my username I took the same name as I have in-game so people can remember my name from forum-into game. So they can ask me questions on both forum and character.

5. What server I am playing? Moonhawk, I was on ventrilo with my mates from other OT's which I played, and they said moonhawk would be up on Friday around 8. So we decided to start here and see how it goes.

6. How long I played your servers? Well to be really honest not so long, might call it a week or so? I heard alot of softcores and I watched that server for a bit, but since there is really high lvls I decided to leave there and wait untill this server got up. So yeah, about a week..

7. Who am I ? I am Justian Alvares, half surinam and half dutch, living in Holland and as I said speaking some decent languages. Im 19 years old, planning on going university next year to study "rights" (civil rights or court rights not sure yet). besides that I like to spent time behind the PC, play soccer or just hang out and party with friends. I hope thats enough information to become a tutor, looking forward to the results, ill wait patiently..

Yours,
Dot

1. I've been playing real tibia for 5 years and my highest lvl and mainchar is lvl 174 ek.
2. I have been tutor at real tibia and at some other ots.
3. Im pretty good at english, and ofc swedish becouse im from Sweden
4. My characters name is Billyboy.
5. Moonhawk.
6. As u know moonhawk just started but i really like it and i will be staying at it for as long as i can
7. My name is Bill im 15 years old. I live in härnösand wich is north of sweden. And i like to play tibia or counter strike when im free of school.

Tutor App For Moonhawk.otland.net

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long?Yes I've Played Rl Tibia Until Level 90 And Have Played For 6 Years
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? Yes I've Been Tutor For Ot And Rl Tibia
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? I Speak English Very Well But No Other Languages
4. What is your character name? Zogarath
5. What server do you play? moonhawk.otland.net
6. How long have you played our servers? 4 Days,
My Real Name Ryan
Age 16
Live In England
Loves Hill Walking Etc

Can't Wait Here Back From You's

Sincerly

Zogarath

Last edited:
1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long
Yes Amm Lvl 56 On Lunara But I Get Hacked :/ I Have Like 2 Years Dont Play Rl.
No :(.
I dont know much english, but i know the necessary :)
I Speak Spanish :).
Dark Slate
Yes.
Amm... My name is Abdiel, i have 16 years old,
i live in Mexico City, i speak spanish ;P jiji
and that is all ;P

Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long
I've played tibia rl yes
played for 5 years
but I stopped at level 87

Have you ever been a tutor before?
yes I already tutor but I left my job
for lack of time but now I regret
have abandoned
I am a tutor in softcores

Do you speak English well? Any other languages?
I speak English well
but I also speak a little Portuguese and Spanish

What is your character name?
name of my character and "Minds Oz"
but I have other

What server do you play?
SoftCores
MoonHawk

How long have you played our servers?
I play for at least a 1 years

Please tell us something about yourself.
My name is Patrick
I have 17 years
I live in Brazil

1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long? for 1,5~ year(started 3,5~ years), I had many chars like 28,30,47, MANY lvls 10, and a few 20+.I was kinda exploring the map not lvling.
2. Have you ever been a tutor before? yeah, on some other ots, was a gamemaster too.
3. Do you speak English well? Any other languages? I speak english well, I can speak lithuanian language, since I'm from Lithuania.About 7~ players from Lithuania are playing MoonHawk at the moment..
4. What is your character name? my characters name is Field Item
5. What server do you play? I'm playing MoonHawk.
6. How long have you played our servers? for like five months.
7. Please tell us something about yourself. I'm from Lithuania, my rl name is Dziugas >.> it's lithuanian lol can't be spelled in english..I want to be a tutor to help other players, like I always did...

Tutor Application

I was playing real Tibia for about 3 years, on the game world Morgana.

I was Tutor in real Tibia, also on different OT's.

My mother tongue is german, but I'm good at English, too.

Character Name: Northnorial

I'm playing on MoonHawk.

If I'm true, I didn't play another server of yours.
I've been waiting for a RPG server, like MoonHawk.

I don't know what I could tell you...

My real name is Paul, 16 years old and I live in Germany, near Berlin, the capitol. I'm playing Tibia around 5 years, maybe more and I'm active in Tibia. I like to play on RPG servers, because I don't like fun server... They are kinda boring ...

I'd like to help the community and support our Gamemasters.
That's it! :)

King Regards,
Paul aka Northnorial

Last edited:
yes, 100ek and 84ed, been playing since 2003

once on icechaw

yup, and swedish

Qknight

Everyone of them

Im nice, very nice.

1. Have you played RL tibia?
Yes, I still play real tibia Im playing tibia now for like 6/7 years.
Yes, Ive been tutor several times.
I speak English verry well.
Aber Of Dendriel
Yes, Ive been playing twinforce,softcores and Icechaw for a long time
Im ernstjan im from holland I got an social life also But im in to help people whenever they want

Last edited:
1. Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long

Im played on real tibia 2-2.5 years. I have 86 knight and 60 druid.

Im tutor on me 86 knight on luminera. Im tutor ~7 month.

English / Polish

Imperial Jah

Softcores 222 ek / Icechaw 809 ms

My name is Arek. Im 18. I live in Poland. Im very friendly.:>

Last edited:
Application for new server, Moonhawk

Code:
Yes, i used to play Berylia for a while, after i moved to Thoria, had 100 MS and 100 EK there.

Code:
No

Code:
Decent English, Polish and basic Swedish.

Code:
Renton

Code:
Moonhawk

Code:
I played Softcores for about 6 months, and Twinforce 2 months.

Code:
What can i say, i will gladly help new players.

1. Have I ever played real tibia? YES, i did. I been playing since 04'ish I think, not sure though. I was a level 130 royal paladin which I gave away to a friend of mine, because real tibia started to look like an OT nowadays, therefor I quited real tibia and spent some time at OT's every now and then.

2. A tutor on real tibia? No, I never been able to pass all the questions correctly, but although I was no tutor, I kept helping people in the help channel for as far as possible, since I cant report or anything, so I tried to just help the "newcomers" with their questions and so on.

3. Do I speak decent english? In my eyes, yes. I can understand and communicate perfectly in english and I passed my oral exam last week with flying colours. Eventhough my grammar can be bad sometimes I sure know how to explain or tell someone anything in english. Other langauges? I can understand german a bit, Im from holland myself so I can speak dutch. Also had 3 years of french in school ( forgot most of it though ) and im learning spanish lately.

4. My character name? Dot. As my username I took the same name as I have in-game so people can remember my name from forum-into game. So they can ask me questions on both forum and character.

5. What server I am playing? Moonhawk, I was on ventrilo with my mates from other OT's which I played, and they said moonhawk would be up on Friday around 8. So we decided to start here and see how it goes.

6. How long I played your servers? Well to be really honest not so long, might call it a week or so? I heard alot of softcores and I watched that server for a bit, but since there is really high lvls I decided to leave there and wait untill this server got up. So yeah, about a week..

7. Who am I ? I am Justian Alvares, half surinam and half dutch, living in Holland and as I said speaking some decent languages. Im 19 years old, planning on going university next year to study "rights" (civil rights or court rights not sure yet). besides that I like to spent time behind the PC, play soccer or just hang out and party with friends. I hope thats enough information to become a tutor, looking forward to the results, ill wait patiently..

Yours,
Dot

Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long[/U][/B]
I've played Real Tibia for a half year and got a 88ms on Inferna, a 75ED on Secura (Tutor) and a 80EK on Pandoria and a few SD chars there.

Have you ever been a tutor before?
Yes, I've been tutor on Secura but I lost my tutor position due to retirement.

Do you speak English well? Any other languages?
My english is kinda well but I got problems in perfecting it. At any rate my english is clearly understandable. My mother tongue is german.

What is your character name?
Amnezia

What server do you play?
Ive played ALL Twifysoft servers but I just want to become a tutor on Moonhawk.

How long have you played our servers?
..start of Softcores.

Im 17 and going to high school. Im hopefully done with school in 2 years. A reason why I should become a tutor is that I fully stopped Cavebotting because I don't want to be famous for beeing a botter. If you don't believe me, check me :p

So im always messageable.

I have been playing Tibia since a very early patch, 6.4, if not even earlier, I don't remember. My friend showed me OT's when they came out, i played on the tibiaswe server, the very first swedish one. Anyways, I never really found intrest in real tibia, because of the slow leveling, I got to level 15, made a couple friends etc, I got tired of dying so I just quit. I started playing again after 7.6, when the new fashion rods and wands came out, it was fun, for a while, I quit again after like a week. And I kept coming back, quitting etc. Now I started playing again, me and Troja started to play on a RL server and we got to level 33 and 30.

(EDIT) Even though I did start when i was 7 years old, I didn't play alot, I got level 15, and then quit, I started again around 7.6 as I said, which means that I really haven't PLAYED for that long, but I started playing the game at that point.

I have never been a tutor before, but I was going to apply on real tibia, but it never happend. I know alot about tutorship, my friend was a tutor on a pretty famous server back in 8.1, unluckily they shut down.

In my opinion, I speak very good english, since i'm from sweden and just 15 years old. So, I speak English, Swedish y un poco Espanol!

My characters name is Mona Fisa.

I played softcores for like two weeks, did never reach a high level though, and I also played IceChaw as a rookstayer, together with Troja.

My name is Jocke, I am from sweden, i'm 15 years old and I live together with my family, two sisters, mother and my father. I play games such as Counter Strike, Tibia, SA:MP etc. I don't really put down alot of time for school, even though I should. I'm not any kind of abuser in game, if I find a bug, I will report it. I don't really know what to say about myself, so I hope that's enough.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Yes I did. I had like 3+ lvl 50, I was always bored of my vocation, but now I'm on rl as well, lvl 45 EK.
Yes , twice, lost my tutor position, 'cause I got retired, and didn't report anything.
In my opinion, I think I do speak english well. I can also talk Portuguese.
Vazez/Cocozisse (sold),Tayrudo, Zosis
Yes, Softcores&Icechaw
I can be simple, and nice. If I would be a tutor, I would be most of my time hunting but at the same time with the Help opened

Have you played RL tibia? If yes, what level and for how long?
But I stopped at level 87

Have you ever been to before tutor?
yes I tutor Already But I left my job
for lack of time but now I regret Have abandoned
and I am a tutor in softcores

Do you speak Português well? Any other languages ?
I speak well English
Also But I speak the little Portuguese and Spanish

What is your character name ?
name of my character and "Minds Oz" in softcores
and MoonHawk and "Minds Fox"

What server do you play?
Softcores
MoonHawk

How long have you played Our servers ?
I play for at least 1 years

My name is Patrick
I have 17 years
I live in Brazil

Last edited:
Have you ever been to before tutor?
yes I tutor Already But I left my job
for lack of time but now I regret Have abandoned
and I am a tutor in softcores

Do you speak Português well? Any other languages ?
I speak well Português
Also But I speak the little Portuguese and Spanish
omfg

Here goes nothing!

Yes, I have and I am currently still playing on Real Tibia. My name is thesame as on the OT, 'Mythos Blooblade'. It is currently a level 90 master sorcerer, hanging out in liberty bay depot & hunting wyrms occasionally!

I have, on both OT's and Real Tibia. Due to retirement in 2005 I left the staff on Real Tibia, only to come back 4 years later. I have been a tutor on several OT's including Eloth. I know the tips&tricks and I'm pretty sure I can handle the responsibility.

As you can see in this post and in the help-chat, I believe it's safe to say that I master the English language quite well. If you do not believe me, all the haters out there, feel free to have a conversation with me. The door's always open.

Edit: I speak Dutch, a little bit of French/German, and a bit Swedish.

As stated in question number 1, it's Mythos Bloodblade.

I have played soft cores for a bit, but quit due to a new OT coming up. I was alone back then, but now I'm here with a team, so I'm here to stay for quite some time.

My name's Vince, I'm currently reaching the age of 18 and I'm living in the Netherlands. I'm going to graduate this year and move on to study Civil Engineering in the technical university of Delft. After that, I basically want to become an Architect. I hope that's not too hard to understand, aye? ;-)

I started real tibia in 2003. I quit in 2005 due to boredom and being 13, not knowing what challenges are actually worth facing. In 2005 I also went to OT's, mostly noob OT's, for the heck of it. In 2008 I started playing 'professionally' with a Team, known back then as Time. We moved on to being quite a good PVP team, called 'Flippare'. Since then we move from OT to OT, having a lot of fun. Too bad most OT's shut down early.

Well, that's it.

P.S. Hi.

Last edited:
Back