• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Application for a job!

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello!

Since you have taken the time to open my post you might find it interesting!
As the Prefix says, I'm looking for a serious job offer as a Gamemaster. As for my
own interest I have my own demands and requirements reguarding the place of work.
Just to make the this easy I'll make a list.

I'm NOT interested in a server that is/has
* A lot of downtime.
* Lack of rules and boundaries.
* Unserious employee's and unfair solutions.

What I Require / interests me
* Serious positions as far as ranking (Tutors, Senior Tutors, Counsoller, Gamemasters etc)
* A server that maintain the aspect of everyones interest. (Fair gameplay and balance in the community).
* The opportunity to work independent and take own decisions as well as counsel with other employee's in more advanced situations.

Just to emphasize that I'm not setting my demands and requirements because I think I'm better then anyone!
I offer is a helping hand and I would like to invest my time in a server worth putting time into. I do not feel any desperation for a Gamemaster position, just a inquiry for free help.

Some spesifications about myself:
Current Satus: Student.
Experience: Gamemaster and Community Manager in the past on Spelgata 7.92 and much more servers from 7.1 - 8.5.

As mention earlier in this post I'm not applying just to apply, but to invest some of my time into a server worth putting some of my spare time into as Tibia is an interest.

Please post here if you would like to know more about me or if you have anything to offer me, contact information will be shared troughout serious inquiry by private messeges!

Yours: Sir Starlight ~

Last edited:
I was Community Manager, Named: Nixin/CM Nixin

Last edited:
Back