• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Application.

Bam

Reaction score
Greetings, my name is Linna and im from Sweden. I am looking for a job as either Gamemaster - Tutor - Counsellor. I have great experience from realtibia such as OTservers. I can also script if that is needed. I've worked with ots since 7.1~
If you have any spots open I would like to get in to your community. I think it just would be stupid if I took up that "I wont kill anyone, not free items, no ban without reasons" etc. Cause that's basics of a Gamemaster. Make me some questions if needed. A gamemaster is always needed.

Kind Regards
Linna.

Actually, I'm a regulary tutor at Radonia.
I got my access by being polite and active in the help-channel. Also I hold a fansite for the game server which made me more interested.

Tutors are always welcome, all you need to do is to message any team member in-game to apply for the test and we will see if you're suited or not

Back