• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Apply as Tutor to Aztra.. [5 Tutors Needed]

RealSoft2

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello there..

I'm searching for 5 new Tutors..

Offical account page:

Home - World Of Hunters

List of Quest/spells/monsters/forum/more
Aztra

Are you intrested put youre apply here..
rl name, etc not needed.. just tell me what experiance you have of tutors..

Tutor system
30 days Active Tutor = Promoted to Senior Tutor

100 days active Senior Tutor = Canssler..

Once you get promoted you will get an infomation letter to your depot.

include, before Promotion to Canssler you will get some questions about Aztra..

Canssler = Powerless Gamemaster..

Note: Any rule violations and you will lose whole your position forever..

(Why I write this short.. because I got very limited with time atm)

Main Thread About server:
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-aztra-..."SeaGreen"]Tutor---[ ] -{Empty}[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited:
Name: Donio is my name

Experience: I'v been learing java script and desing in school for 3 years now, I got 1 last year then I take my exam. I'v been operating with open tibia servers seince tibia 7,31 til now. I'v been gamemasters on quite some ot servers, as bloodbrother, xernia, zhtek and some more like tutor, map helper and so on.

Availability: I can work from 14:00 to 22:00 every day from monday to friday, on saturday to sunday I can work alot more.

Why would i choose you?: Why would you choose me? I tell you why, I used to host a 1337/roxor map a long time ago, I know all the places, almost how all the scripts work. I can help every one who needs help to find a hunt spot, I also know bugs that you guys maby havent found yet. So why not choose me? I got alot of knowlege, I see many positvie things that I can do for your server if you guys choose me!

Thanks in advance - Donio

Back