• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Applying

Alex MD

Logical Assassin
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a full time OT, anywhere from 5-15x exp rate.
I write storys for full-time serious OT's I also event manage, by moderating forums, schedule, create in-game games, etc.
I CMed the following servers: King Corona OT, Energy Server, Revolution OT, Shadow Serv, Hollandia and original YurOTS.

I am very trustworthy and I work hard. I require either a CM, GM or a counsellor position. There will be exceptions.

I am currently out of work. Once I start working on a server, I am no longer accepting offers of other servers so PM me on here or on MSN at [email protected].

Thanks,
Alex MD

Brief Short Example:
P.S. I never edited it, it needs many changes and less corny references to Mythology.

Here lies the endless abyss of flourishing lucre. It was created from the Great God, Rack with the help of Titan Midas. It became apparent that the God of Greenery fell for the immaculate touch of great Midas, turning what he sees fit, into the ever-lasting gem of gold. God Rack wanted to see his unimaginable forest of lilies and daffodils into the ravaging scenery of gold. He ordered Midas to do so, Midas agreed only if he was given two of Rack’s daughters. They were so beautifully put together, only a God could call them daughter. Rack could not stand to see that such an old, ugly man would lay a hand on his daughters. He decided to trick him into doing his will, then banishing him to the gates of oblivion. But the cleaver Midas deciphered the plan; he then captured the younger daughter and turned her into solid gold. He then buried her under the city which was then called Garden City. Midas left numerous clues to the where-a-bouts of the youngest daughter. Midas rotted in Oblivion with God Rack not ever knowing the final clue to the riddle: “Ye holds thy key that shall unlock thy beauty of God Rack, I left you solve thy word to say, for no remorse shall I repay: (15,3) (120,2) (88,1) (22,4) (88,1) (5,1) (16,2) (90,1) (82,4) (21,5) (84) (107,2) (34,4)

It seems to be a mysterious language.

If you can't figure out the Code, look on my profile Vistor Messages.

Last edited:
I posted a short story about an upcoming OT. It is not 100% complete and it only took me 10 minutes, I didn't want to waste time on something that was not 100%.

And proof of working as that position is Jeff, we worked together in King Corona OT. Those were the days..

Back