• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

archezBlog

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Yet another invention has taken place in my brain, I started 3 hours ago, and I am very happy with the outcome. I do not have any plans yet on what to do with this. I am thinking about using it as a laboratory, but I think there is the possibility of making this a blogs service, such as WordPress, Blogger, etc...

sWnp5zgESk.png

Feel free to leave some feedback. :)

Live demo:
archezBlog :: home

:p nice keep practicing and you will get better in php :p!

Summer is back, and it's time to keep on going with my projects. I've been asking a lot of questions to Chris lately, that I think I am capable of finishing this website for once and for all.

I've decided to make it a free-to-use website. You will be allowed to register for free and have your own blog. For any kind of use. (once you have agreed not to break the terms and conditions) :ninja:

For now, all you can do is visit the blog and check out the progress whenever you feel like doing so.

Archez, im give you some advice, first ends one thing and then another, because i see many great ideas from you, but none have yet been published, tell yours and unique ideas, not other people! like ebay that you did and never-ending "I think so", the idea copied from Stian :D

You do too many things and nothing goes through, I've never seen anything your own, when I see something of yours to have ... we already many years in this eh :D

Archez, im give you some advice, first ends one thing and then another, because i see many great ideas from you, but none have yet been published, tell yours and unique ideas, not other people! like ebay that you did and never-ending "I think so", the idea copied from Stian :D

You do too many things and nothing goes through, I've never seen anything your own, when I see something of yours to have ... we already many years in this eh :D
Maybe he's just too lazy? or just finds a better thing to do? or maybe busy with school and then continue later? now stfu

Maybe he's just too lazy? or just finds a better thing to do? or maybe busy with school and then continue later? now stfu

School? hahah, archezot = stoled from spiderot, ArchezShop (create by his friends, not him), ArchezAac (Waiting for his friends for make programming)

what school? yeah i go to school in my house too :D

School? hahah, archezot = stoled from spiderot, ArchezShop (create by his friends, not him), ArchezAac (Waiting for his friends for make programming)

what school? yeah i go to school in my house too :D

archez store created by my friends? That code is not even in any kind of subversion, is not visible to anyone. Also, about Archez AAC... me waiting for my friends to make the programming? dude, shut your mouth if you don't know a shit of what you are talking about.

Why don't you post your designs and websites you have done in the past? All of them are pure shit. Look at your work before flaming others.

archez store created by my friends? That code is not even in any kind of subversion, is not visible to anyone. Also, about Archez AAC... me waiting for my friends to make the programming? dude, shut your mouth if you don't know a shit of what you are talking about.

Why don't you post your designs and websites you have done in the past? All of them are pure shit. Look at your work before flaming others.

Wow Archez, you just butt r*ped him. LOL

Hah... my proyects is for me, not for people :) haber si algun dia terminas algo !

Hah... my proyects is for me, not for people :) haber si algun dia terminas algo !
Just saying .. i think keep your projects for yourself is actually worse, he share his projects and no one pay him or anything, he is just learning and trying to share what he LEARN while he dont have to, its his decision if he release it or not so you are noone for say what u said

Back