• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Are ya looking for a mapper, I'm also selling a perfect war map!

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Hello folks,
today, I'm selling my self as a mapper, who got free time everyday, so why not wasting it in Mapping? and gaining some profit.

Well, information about my self first.

*15 years old.
*Male.
*Mapping heh.. Iunno since when but I'm pro on it, add me on MSN if you want screenies.
*Egypt, but I'm from Palestine.

Now, what I want to be your mapper is:

*Real-tibia cash.
*Real-tibia characters, with recovery keys.
*Or, premium time, each good work.

- all the profit will go to me, my email will be written on the donation part, in the site. - Real-tibia donations button - Accepting cash in the following words, Ill let you know what are they when we have a deal.

People who I've mapped for, and they loved my mapping, also I'm still mapping for them.

*Richux.* - still working with him.
*Chojrak.* - left. actually he quitted.

two things you should know is:
1. I never do 'in my mind' work, you shall always tell me what to do, and ask for my touch.
2. I know you dont have real-tibia cash, but the players who plays on your ot do. {If they don't you'll be getting me premium time, once you find I made something good.

For those who don't understand a word of my post.

I will take the real-tibia donations, and not the real money.
This means, I will take K, and you'll take $. OMG!

Also, I'm selling a war map, will only be accepting tibia cash. message me for pictures of the war's map.

-The pictures down there, aren't the war mapping.

Random frost dragons. (1)

Random frost dragons(2)

Ferumbras tower

DHQ -Annihilator

Last edited:
Thread cleaned.

Please post only if you are interested in his application. If there are some unclear things then you can send the TS a PM.

MOT org. administrator enjoyed the pictures about mapping by you.

May you want to map for MOT org. without original tibia cash or pacc as reward but GM instead on our first server.

If you're interested send me a private message, please.
Do you need more information about the server? Send me a private message and I'll answer your question(s) as fast as possible.

Sincerly,
Administrator Kius & Administrator Smokealot
MOT organisation

Last edited:
dont you ever get bored? you'll be warned now

Back