• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Are you interesed?

Efren

Lua Scripter
Reaction score
Have you seen this thread?
->http://otland.net/f21/nice-ideas-104372/
Is a project that i'll start making this monday 25, Read that thread if you have douts about the project.

If interested on this project and want to be part of this as an official staff, Is your chance if you have the skills of a good Graphic Designer, But this thread is not just for asking the position and you got it, You will need to prove your skills, ¿But how? well Here is an image that i want you to edit.

GardenGuardBackground.jpg

Do this on your edition
Add - "Drakera - a world never seen before"
Add - "Drakera.com"(footer-left side) and "your signature"(footer-rightside) transparent
Add - any kind of effects, there is no limit.
Optional - Minimaize or cut it.

The winner will be announced:
Code:
Kaotic from Tibiaug.com

If not interested on this payment because you don't play Ots but interested on the work, lets negotiate this by send me a PM on this forum.
Payments:
  • 2kk per photo
  • One unique item
  • Permanent Premium Account

But also I'll need some information about you, Use this as an application.
Code:
Native: (were you live? and your lenguaje)
Comment: (if you have something to say)
This competition was not only posted on this forum.
Forums were this was announced:
Tibia Underground - Powered by vBulletin
http://otland.net/

Douts or questions? ask Here.
<FAQ>
Code:
Currently none.

Last edited:
This is just an example of how you must add your application and the photo edited.

Native: Mexico, Spanish
Comment: Hope you like my art work.

27074_379629968478_721633478_3990562_403629_n.jpg

Last edited:
better, say the size image

btw
Add - "Drakera.com as a footer on the left side, and your signature on the right side" (transparent) wrong, cause then i will put all that sentence in the image.

Add - "Drakera.com" (as a footer on the left side, and your signature on the right side(transparent)) correct

PD: do u have another image? cause that image is copied from rme, and looks bit ugly. put a nice image ingame if u want.

better, say the size image

btw
Add - "Drakera.com as a footer on the left side, and your signature on the right side" (transparent) wrong, cause then i will put all that sentence in the image.

Add - "Drakera.com" (as a footer on the left side, and your signature on the right side(transparent)) correct

PD: do u have another image? cause that image is copied from rme, and looks bit ugly. put a nice image ingame if u want.

Modified the text, Its clearly now.
I want to see how much skills you have, this means add shade or effects, minimaze etc.. That Picture will stay that way.

Do your best on editing, Efren.

humm ok
i finished. i put my sign in all the image, cause i dont want ppl rip this.
Native: Chile, Spanish
Comment:
b9rq.jpg

humm ok
i finished. i put my sign in all the image, cause i dont want ppl rip this.
Native: Chile, Spanish
Comment:
b9rq.jpg

The words "Drakera - A world never seen before" are really good, Your signature MUST be as the instrucctions says and the special effect seems to lighty.

@thread, I mistaked on the payment, Forgot to mention that you will be rewarded with a permanent premium account.

Good Luck!, Efren.

Thanks to all that contribute to this competition, The winner is "Kaotic" from TibiaUG.com

Main post was edited.

Yours, Efren.

Back