• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenk

Reaction score
Kenk
You say!
Go on track it
Liar..

wyzr
1 thing is track it.
1 thing is release it.
I can see two different things here.

As you can see the owner don't want it to get released.
You have to respect that, like Talaturen don't want to make the private svn public because it wouldn't be private or unique anymore.

As you said on the first post. Bye.

Then Real maps should not be allowed..

The map isn't copyrighted is it??
This is not about what's right or wrong

You are just closing up my threads because those guys started to cry about their map!!

And don't bring talaturen into this.. as you said it.. he makes his stuff private.. that map wasn't private jaja!

You know what? I won't stop

And im not doing anything wrong.. i went through the rules.. i couldn't find the "Users are not allowed to share tracked maps" part... :peace:

+1
This guy is 100% right..

If it's not allowed to track and release rl maps then what the hell are they doing on this forum? CipSoft doesn't want thier map to be released. But still, Here it is! Why don't u delete all the rl maps then? :S

+1
This guy is 100% right..

If it's not allowed to track and release rl maps then what the hell are they doing on this forum? CipSoft doesn't want thier map to be released. But still, Here it is! Why don't u delete all the rl maps then? :S
+1 ;d

You lied about having Zonet's permission to post it while Zonet denied this. If someone claims that s/he has CipSoft's permission to post their map and they deny it we would delete that thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back