• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Arena Prevent Death

Zor

Reaction score
I am creating a Capture The Flag i want to make it
once the person makes the final hit on you get sent back to the respawn pos (x,y,z)
but how do i make it so it saves you from dieing and gives
you your life back?

Do you mean, that if you kill a player in your arena, what to do to they doesn't loose any experience / items if somebody die over there?

No i mean if the person is about to die.
The person gets teleported away and
his health is restored.

Understand the teleporting etc.
I just don't understand how to detect when the person is about to die.
This is for Capture the Flag event. I got to make it so the players
don't die.

Look in the old arena scripts, should be there somewhere..

Otherwise it's most likely in the creaturescripts, instead of dying just make the player teleport to a certain spawn.

Yes.. Set so you get the Base as main town..

Or if he uses like a real map or something do like this:
When he enters the Zone (Hes side) you save the Old town and set the "Base" as the main town. then when he exits he will be given the old town again.. Should not be that hard....

Yes.. Set so you get the Base as main town..

Or if he uses like a real map or something do like this:
When he enters the Zone (Hes side) you save the Old town and set the "Base" as the main town. then when he exits he will be given the old town again.. Should not be that hard....
good idea

OnPrepareDeath() - dont work for me ( infinity loop )
onChangeStats()

you can register that creatureevent for persons who are in event ( walking through tp / talkaction ) and unregister when they leave event.

I made CTF Event like that - works like a charm.

Back