• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

| Arimba |OVH as Host |Forever Lasting Server But not a BR Server

srhrich

Reaction score
Wondering if Anyone here Wanna Join to Make a NON Profit OT Server?
I thinking about a Newest Version off Tibia. With a few Events

*Snake
*Cassino
*Last man standing
*BomberMan
*Team Blue Vs Team Red
—————- EXP Stages
30xp 1-45
1XP from lvl 45
—————-
The ot would need a nice looking Website that arent Downloaded and Run Server.

========
If anyone here wanna Join im Here to make a Lasting Server for Years! The Website will be In a | English | Spanish | Polish | Swedish | Portuguese | I want everyone to understand how to play etc.

Sounds good! GL with ur new project dude
can i know what he even said about the server? lol those events can be easily found everywhere now its not 2009 tho, just because non profit ohmagad amazing? stop it please, EVOLVE !

can i know what he even said about the server? lol those events can be easily found everywhere now its not 2009 tho, just because non profit ohmagad amazing? stop it please, EVOLVE !
I’m only wishing bro good luck with his new project. :)

Is there somewhere I can read more about these events?

i will make it more Clear about the Events.

Well thats true but my goal is to make a Server that last forever and i dont really care about making money

i will make it more Clear about the Events.

Well thats true but my goal is to make a Server that last forever and i dont really care about making money
Its nice from you that you think that way, many servers now only care about money even this money is not spent on the server, so we will never see these ots on ultimate editions or even good updates, i think you should allow players to donate, and if you don't want a profit don't withdraw the money from the server's paypal keep it till you need to do advertising, client design, custom system you have many that you can do with a non-profit server iam sure that if you did that you will learn alot also you might get to the top 10 if you really did what you said, btw I support you, but you need to bring better ideas not just some events and exp rates, let the server be unique well done + non-profit = nobody can stop you from being in the top.

good luck ^^!

Its nice from you that you think that way, many servers now only care about money even this money is not spent on the server, so we will never see these ots on ultimate editions or even good updates, i think you should allow players to donate, and if you don't want a profit don't withdraw the money from the server's paypal keep it till you need to do advertising, client design, custom system you have many that you can do with a non-profit server iam sure that if you did that you will learn alot also you might get to the top 10 if you really did what you said, btw I support you, but you need to bring better ideas not just some events and exp rates, let the server be unique well done + non-profit = nobody can stop you from being in the top.

good luck ^^!

So what kind off ideas is good to have in a OT? i been thinking about a Server like Shadow Cores

So what kind off ideas is good to have in a OT? i been thinking about a Server like Shadow Cores
Sorry i never played shadowcores, there is many ideas you can fuse from the currently made idea's, suggested server to play an get info about how unique ideas and systems works you can play archlight, gunzodus, evolunia you can make new story quests with a new idea that is never made, you can also make custom server with unique teleporters system instead of normal tps you can use waypoints to teleport players or even towns teleporter there is many ideas you can use, but to create your own ideas your brain needs some info about what you want to create like, you will end up with your unique idea after mixing all the ideas you got from ots, so you have to be a little creative

Sorry i never played shadowcores, there is many ideas you can fuse from the currently made idea's, suggested server to play an get info about how unique ideas and systems works you can play archlight, gunzodus, evolunia you can make new story quests with a new idea that is never made, you can also make custom server with unique teleporters system instead of normal tps you can use waypoints to teleport players or even towns teleporter there is many ideas you can use, but to create your own ideas your brain needs some info about what you want to create like, you will end up with your unique idea after mixing all the ideas you got from ots, so you have to be a little creative

Well i have a Few.

But the Real thing is to setup everything and look for Bugs. i did that all Week i dont think i have so many Left

Back